Dilfer, Gore and Willis...

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Damm did they look good today! Willis was literally all over the field. He played one of the best football games I have ever seen. I believe it was him as well that ran down Morey - amazing...
Gore - sprains an ankle early in the game, only to go on to bust it for 100-plus... Tough runner!
Dilfer? What can I say... We SUCK so bad, that we made this has-been that ever really was look like Brady out there... Amazing...

Way to show up for the biggest game of the season Cards!!!

:mad:

young tone

5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!!!
Reaction score
Willis is already a beast for us and Gore played very well (we blocked much better today) but Dilfer played just enough not to make that big mistake. I wouldnt say you guys made him look good (he didnt look good at all) he just didnt turn the ball over and hit more dumpoffs.

Not to rub it in but im still so damn happy bout today, finally its been a long 8 weeks for us....

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Willis is already a beast for us and Gore played very well (we blocked much better today) but Dilfer played just enough not to make that big mistake. I wouldnt say you guys made him look good (he didnt look good at all) he just didnt turn the ball over and hit more dumpoffs.

Not to rub it in but im still so damn happy bout today, finally its been a long 8 weeks for us....

It helped that we were missing two key members of our secondary and had a nearly non-existant pass rush (We need help there BAD).

Still it was a must win and for the Cardinals that means its time to roll over and die

young tone

5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!!!
Reaction score
It helped that we were missing two key members of our secondary and had a nearly non-existant pass rush (We need help there BAD).

Still it was a must win and for the Cardinals that means its time to roll over and die

Yeah we had alot of time today, we are just like you guys, we need much much help on our d line....

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Willis had 18 tackles with a bum arm.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score

Congrats...we have been there. Actually, when it comes to losing we have been everywhere.

But congrats none the less.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05