Does Marc Stein know anything?

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
How about this beauty:

Briefly ...
If the Suns' Frank Johnson is indeed the next coach bound for the hot seat, his seat has the potential to boil quickly. That's because Marc Iavaroni and Mike D'Antoni are on Johnson's staff as qualified replacements -- Iavaroni as an up-and-comer and D'Antonio as a former Nuggets head coach who enhanced his reputation by later coaching in Italy.

He should know there's no danger in FJ leaving... :D

creed

Veteran
Reaction score
I don't understand....Whats wrong with the article? Who ever said Frank Johnsons job is safe?

OP
OP
Chaplin

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Originally posted by creed
I don't understand....Whats wrong with the article? Who ever said Frank Johnsons job is safe?

Nothing, this was a mistake I made on the original post--I couldn't delete the thread, so I just left it. There was a blurb right before this that said that every since the trade of Brevin Knight and Cezary Trybanski for Jake and Bo happened, there has been little movement. I mistakenly saw Brevin's name and automatically thought "Jahidi White", and once I thought that and saw Cezary's name, I thought he was all screwed up, when in reality, it was me all along. :D

KingLouieLouie

Going Old School!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are plenty of interesting names on the trading block already, but no significant deals yet since Phoenix swapped Brevin Knight and Cezary Trybanski for Bo Outlaw and Jake Tsakalidis.

Actually Stein is inaccurate in this instance..... The Suns "swapped" Bo and Jake for Brevin and Cezary...He has it in complete reverse.....

OP
OP
Chaplin

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Originally posted by KingLouieLouie
Actually Stein is inaccurate in this instance..... The Suns "swapped" Bo and Jake for Brevin and Cezary...He has it in complete reverse.....

Yeah, yeah, that's what I meant. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05