Don’t trade peterson

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
If he goes on the DP show tomorrow and reiterates that he wants to be traded in, and if the Cardinals still don’t want to trade him, they need to remove his captaincy
Why would they do that. Sam Bradford is still a captain and he is a healthy inactive.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
PP is a one dimensional player and in the Wilks 4/3 defense he is forced to tackle which is something PP avoids like the plague. He'd rather play his usual two-hand touch or bumper cars that he got away with in the past. Now he's butt-hurt cause he probably got called out by the coaches or was embarrassed on national tv. PP would rather look good than play with the intensity it takes to win. Thats evident from all the mugging in the endzone after a no touchdown interception. Instead of working hard as a capt and turning this team around he'd rather get traded to a winning team? Guess what Patrick you big puss? The next team your on is gonna expect you to tackle too.
This is a dumb post.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Barring a king’s ransom, Peterson should not be traded. From a contract standpoint, Peterson has little leverage.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
PP is a one dimensional player and in the Wilks 4/3 defense he is forced to tackle which is something PP avoids like the plague. He'd rather play his usual two-hand touch or bumper cars that he got away with in the past. Now he's butt-hurt cause he probably got called out by the coaches or was embarrassed on national tv. PP would rather look good than play with the intensity it takes to win. Thats evident from all the mugging in the endzone after a no touchdown interception. Instead of working hard as a capt and turning this team around he'd rather get traded to a winning team? Guess what Patrick you big puss? The next team your on is gonna expect you to tackle too.

Patrick Peterson is on pace for 80 tackles and 2 sacks this season as a CB, so you can put that not physical argument to bed.

Questioning his work ethic is completely laughable.

This is the same fodder that made Mitch take his ball and go home.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If Keim is still doing the drafting... I don't even pull the trigger on two first rounders.

Would you trade PP for Reddick and Nkemdiche?

Obviously this roster leaves a lot to be desired, but I have zero doubt that BA would have got 7-8 wins out of it.

The coaches should be the first people to leave the building....well, maybe after Keim.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If Keim is still doing the drafting... I don't even pull the trigger on two first rounders.

Would you trade PP for Reddick and Nkemdiche?

Obviously this roster leaves a lot to be desired, but I have zero doubt that BA would have got 7-8 wins out of it.

The coaches should be the first people to leave the building....well, maybe after Keim.

The Cards would likely have drafted Lamar Jackson instead of Rosen so that would have been a big change.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Um did Wilks every really have this locker room? What’s your offense? Well dunno - will have to see! What about your defense? Well we’re going to the 4-3 and blaming the players drafted toward the top 10 3-4 defense over the last few years - you know the one coordinated by that guy in New York that BA recommended for me Cards HC - yea we should be able to stink it up around here- waste money and talent and run away all the top players.

I have the support of the GM and President! Fans might climb aboard the crap wagon - let’s see what we got there.

AZ Shocker

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Patrick Peterson with his abilities and talent wants to win. He knows with Wilks as a head coach the Cardinals are going nowhere. As a team captain and 8 year veteran he's playing the system completely and politically correct saying he loves the coaching staff but calling out Wilks that poo SUCKS!!!

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
Patrick Peterson with his abilities and talent wants to win. He knows with Wilks as a head coach the Cardinals are going nowhere. As a team captain and 8 year veteran he's playing the system completely and politically correct saying he loves the coaching staff but calling out Wilks that **** SUCKS!!!
How'd he call out Wilks? From what I heard he likes and respects his efforts. Although what he's demanding says different, is all. It doesn't jive. He's likely putting a tenuous staff in even more jeopardy

OP
OP
slanidrac16

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can like a guy but also realize he is in way over his head. This isn’t kindergarten. Pp has played for some great coaches and systems and he sees a failing vision. If he sees this As a captain an leader on this team he simply can’t sit back and do nothing. Wish he didn’t go public but I can’t blame him for shaking the organization up a bit.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Patrick Peterson is on pace for 80 tackles and 2 sacks this season as a CB, so you can put that not physical argument to bed.

Questioning his work ethic is completely laughable.

This is the same fodder that made Mitch take his ball and go home.
This is a smart post.

Reactions: TJ