Dr. Seuss' The Lorax

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dr. Seuss' The Lorax

Release Date: March 2, 2012 (3D/2D theaters and IMAX 3D)
Studio: Universal Pictures
Director: Chris Renaud, Kyle Balda
Screenwriter: Cinco Paul, Ken Daurio
Genre: Adventure, Animation
MPAA Rating: PG (for brief mild language)

Starring: Danny DeVito, Zac Efron, Ed Helms, Taylor Swift, Rob Riggle, Betty White

Plot Summary: From the creators of "Despicable Me" and the imagination of Dr. Seuss comes the 3D-CG feature "Dr. Seuss' The Lorax," an adaptation of the classic tale of a forest creature who shares the enduring power of hope. The animated adventure follows the journey of a 12-year-old as he searches for the one thing that will enable him to win the affection of the girl of his dreams. To find it he must discover the story of the Lorax, the grumpy yet charming creature who fights to protect his world.

Danny DeVito will lend his vocal talents to the iconic title character of the Lorax, while Ed Helms will voice the enigmatic Once-ler. Also bringing their talents to the film are global superstars Zac Efron as Ted, the idealistic youth who searches for the Lorax, and Taylor Swift as Audrey, the girl of Ted's dreams. Rob Riggle will play financial king O'Hare, and beloved actress Betty White will portray Ted's wise Grammy Norma.

"Dr. Seuss' The Lorax" is the third feature created by Universal Pictures and Illumination Entertainment ("Despicable Me," "Hop").

You must be registered for see images attach

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Going to take the kids to see this this week.

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very enjoyable! Fun stuff for the kids, nice political message for the adults.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Nice political message about not buying stuff you dont need and to think about the environmental impact of your decisions? Of course, then they sold marketing rights to Mazda and iHop.

Kid loved it. Me, meh. The add on stuff to actually make that 15-minutes-a-read-book into a full length feature was pretty awful. Visually excellent, and the stuff culled directly from the book, was excellent.

Unless...