Emil Kraeplin would be proud!

Lenny_Biscuit

Rookie
Reaction score
Emil Kraepelin would be proud!

Last Sunday at approximately 1:00 PM I lay in my bed in a gloomy silence, head buried under a heap of pillows, with the hopes of a Cardinals football resurrection completely dashed. This ghastly feeling that was introduced to my abdomen began to hastily envelope my entire body leaving me paralyzed with sorrow. Images of footballs trundling on artificial turf tormented my psyche and only the hope of dreamless slumber could console me.

Now it is the subsequent Tuesday. The birds are singing jovial songs and the sun extends its pleasant rays onto my skin. The knowledge that my adored Cardinals will be invading Sun Devil Stadium on Sunday to lead us to a glorious victory and the commencement of our playoff march sate my deepest longings.

How could I have been so plagued with sour emotions when the antecedent game was filled with so many positives?

As I have expounded for years, the most recent contest was just an aberration and this upcoming Sunday the genuine Cardinals will take the field.

Last edited:

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Lenny_Biscuit said:
Last Sunday at approximately 1:00 PM I lay in my bed in a gloomy silence, head buried under a heap of pillows, with the hopes of a Cardinals football resurrection completely dashed. This ghastly feeling that was introduced to my abdomen began to hastily envelope my entire body leaving me paralyzed with sorrow. Images of footballs trundling on artificial turf tormented my psyche and only the hope of dreamless slumber could console me.

Now it is the subsequent Tuesday. The birds are singing jovial songs and the sun extends its pleasant rays onto my skin. The knowledge that my adored Cardinals will be invading Sun Devil Stadium on Sunday to lead us to a glorious victory and the commencement of our playoff march sate my deepest longings.

How could I have been so plagued with sour emotions when the antecedent game was filled with so many positives?

As I have expounded for years, the most recent contest was just an aberration and this upcoming Sunday the genuine Cardinals will take the field.
:cheers:

I think this will be the game that they finally put it together.

spanky1

Reaction score
Ain't life grand..........there is always another day (well, not forever, but you know what I mean).

Great post! :wave: