Enough of Leonard Dope

Reaction score
Two False Starts at TE and more of the same missed block assignments on the line. I know Whiz is big on using the TE but I really think this team is more efficient without one. I think if we use the spread three WR formation with BJ (who is our only wr with speed that has the ability to seperate from DB'S) it gives us a better chance to succeed. I know Johnson can have all the speed in the world he still needs to catch the ball.

If Whiz wants to run the TE formation then I wish we just go out there and pickup a massive extra T TE player. I know those guys have hands of stone but what Pope can bring to us as a Catch First TE is heavily weighed against what he does not bring when stationed on the line.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pope had some stupid, stupid penalties, but had the most receiving yards of any Card.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Enough of the stupid, dopey posts by absolute newcomers. Bring something concrete to the table or keep lurking. If a guy with 8 posts comes in with another "I'm done with this team too" post I'm going to seriously lose my mind.

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
Enough of the stupid, dopey posts by absolute newcomers. Bring something concrete to the table or keep lurking. If a guy with 8 posts comes in with another "I'm done with this team too" post I'm going to seriously lose my mind.

I will nominate you for "ASFN Promoter of the Year". Will you also be handing out cards about ASFN at football games sharing your welcoming attitude?

Give the guy a break. He's entitled to his opinion.

OP
OP
T
Reaction score
Besides the Title I really did not think it was dopey. But I understand the long time members want to keep the must protect this house mentality to newcomers so the board does not get drawn out with idiot post etc...No offense taken.

I really feel by week 6 at the latest Whiz will have enough of Pope and the mental lapses and limited blocking skills he posseses.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will nominate you for "ASFN Promoter of the Year". Will you also be handing out cards about ASFN at football games sharing your welcoming attitude?

Yes, they will have a picture of Johnny Cash at San Quentin on them.

Give the guy a break. He's entitled to his opinion.

As am I.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BTW, I was referring to this post:

The Title of "Cardinals #1 Fan in Ohio" is now available. All be it after a 3 point week 1 loss. I really did not think Michigan being #5 would be replaced so quick as the biggest fraud in rankings.

But at any rate, the new fish responded just fine to my post, better than you did Scott.

Welcome, Herlihy Boy....I will let you be my dog. :)

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Besides the Title I really did not think it was dopey. But I understand the long time members want to keep the must protect this house mentality to newcomers so the board does not get drawn out with idiot post etc...No offense taken.

I really feel by week 6 at the latest Whiz will have enough of Pope and the mental lapses and limited blocking skills he posseses.
I don't agree about Pope's future but a :thumbup: for your attitude about the board.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Damn it, if you had only won the election. We'd all have your face as avatars.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Welcome to ASFN.