ESPN 2009 NFL Draft Mock

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draf...olumns/story?columnist=mcshay_todd&id=3372132

16. Arizona Cardinals -- LeSean McCoy*, RB, Pittsburgh
After Arizona failed to find a complement for Edgerrin James in this year's draft, the Cardinals' need at running back will be far more pressing in the spring of '09. McCoy is a supremely talented sophomore who is draft eligible after spending a year in prep school, and he is reportedly already eyeing the 2009 draft.

Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Its pretty likely that we're not gonna keep Dansby..

We need to trade up and get Big Rey

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
he must have not considered Beanie Wells elgible and Tim Tebow going 7th??????? It may change but i don't think his game projects to the NFL very well at all. But,you never know.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry but it is absolutely assinine to speculate who we may draft next year. Especially considering nobody knows where we will bepicking and which JR's may declare.

BigShtank

The heat dun frieded my brain
Reaction score
Sorry but it is absolutely assinine to speculate who we may draft next year. Especially considering nobody knows where we will bepicking and which JR's may declare.

:yeahthat:

Exactly, I'll start talking 2009 when the regular season is done and we find out we are picking 30th.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
wow a little early for this isn't it heh :) if Leinart doesn't pan out we may be looking qb in next years draft as well

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because it was supposed to be done in last years offseason and we've yet to make any progress.
"supposed to?"

They said they'd work on it. I have to think they will...he's the team's best LB and a playmaker. The coaching staff aren't stupid, they'll get it done, IMO.