Fitz a daddy...

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
TMZ said:
Cardinal Sin? NFL Star Hit with Paternity Suit!

Posted Oct 26th 2007 8:41PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Talk Sports
A former Raiderette cheerleader says Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald, Jr. is the father of her unborn child -- and she's filed suit!

According to the court documents obtained by TMZ, Angela Nazario claims she and Fitzgerald had a sexual relationship which resulted in Nazario's pregnancy. She says she is due in January. While Fitzgerald cops to hooking up with Nazario, he is asking that a DNA paternity test be taken after the child is born. Eddie Murphy, is that you?

Nazario is seeking child support from Fitzgerald, which he says he'll provide, if he's determined to be the father. A source close to Nazario says he has asked her to "hide" out in a small Arizona town, and asked her to have an abortion. Fitzgerald also allegedly tried to bribe her with offers of houses and cars, and when she declined, he told her "I don't need this all over the news like Matt Leinart." Oops.

Calls to Fitzgerald's attorney were not immediately returned.

http://www.tmz.com

I thought Larry looked like he was playing a little distracted..
:hitit:, but then :doofus:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here comes a steady stream of well wishers. Just ask Matt Leinart.

Or not.

OP
OP
Redheart

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
Here comes a steady stream of well wishers. Just ask Matt Leinart.

Or not.

Hey Fitz!

Congratulations on knocking-up that raiderette out of a one-night stand.

Best wishes with the new family!

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ugh. Another fine responsible young man. Demanding a paternity test is smart and appropriate but using condoms would have been smarter and more appropriate.

Men who carelessly impregnate single women are selfish and irresponsible.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ugh. Another fine responsible young man. Demanding a paternity test is smart and appropriate but using condoms would have been smarter and more appropriate.

How do you know he didnt use a condom?

OP
OP
Redheart

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
I know it is wrong, but I want to see a picture of her.

I'll bet she's hot.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
thats why we lost to the raiders last year, larry was in the locker room.

OP
OP
Redheart

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
Hmmmm....Court documents say....

Angela Nazario...37 years old...child due January 8, 2008...she is asking that
she get sole custody... and that Arizona Child support guidelines but looked at as a "minimum" with the final value to be determined by trial...oh yea, and that Larry pick up the tab for all litigation...

Well Larry, what you have here is the classic "Venus Fly Trap" and you put your....your....let's just say you fell for it.
:trout:

Last edited:

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do you know he didnt use a condom?

I know, I know, however I word my dislike and disdain for men, term used loosely, who did what Fitz, Matt Leinart, Tom Brady, that boxer (grrr name?)with the 9 kids by 9 different women, the Seattle Supersonics center who did the same and many others, I'll be challenged and/or criticized in many ways.

I just don't care. That's the way I feel and I do not object to pre-marital sex and never have. I'm not a religious zealot nor a prude.

OP
OP
Redheart

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
The child is due around the first game of the play-offs. Maybe it won't matter as a distraction.

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score

What about selfish irresponsible women who carelessly run around getting impregnated?

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
She used to go into Fiddlestix and Mulligan's when I managed them. The picture doesn't come close to doing her justice. She is very, very hot. At least she was 10 - 15 years ago.

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
She used to go into Fiddlestix and Mulligan's when I managed them. The picture doesn't come close to doing her justice. She is very, very hot. At least she was 10 - 15 years ago.

Aw I think an older lady can be very VERY sexy.

For example, I saw a hottie today at work and I couldn't help but think "Another time, another place. If I wasn't married and you didn't have that artificial hip, oh I'd have scammed on you."

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Aw I think an older lady can be very VERY sexy.

For example, I saw a hottie today at work and I couldn't help but think "Another time, another place. If I wasn't married and you didn't have that artificial hip, oh I'd have scammed on you."
:biglaugh:

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
if this was boldin the board would be calling her a ***** and begin death internet squads to eliminate her.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if this was boldin the board would be calling her a ***** and begin death internet squads to eliminate her.

Ahhh but Boldin has a son with a women he's with..

And with the dude who said "what about the woman not protecting herself" in this Fitz case.. Both the man and the woman are to blame in this case, although I cant help but think the woman didnt have secret motives..

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ready. Fire. Aim!

So far everything I saw in the report was allegation. (Maybe I skimmed past it, but I don't recall seeing a corroborating statement by Fitz or his people or anyone else).

If it's true, then Fitz had better own-up and take responsibility.

But the "gold-digger" phenominon ain't exactly a rarity either.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Who cares. I feel bad for Fitz. That women has been working a job where the only possible advancement is geting pregnant by a player. Apparently she finally succeeded.

I "carelessly" impregnated a girl a few years ago and dont regret it at all. Now I have the happiest two year old in the world.

This whole thing also has yet to be confirmed by Fitz.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser