Fitz is the Man...... Again.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
SNF Promo picture. He tweeted it out a few hours ago.

Check me out looking mean at @SNFonNBC @FaithHill photo shoot repping the ‪#BirdGang‬ & @AZCardinals

You must be registered for see images

This picture is badass. :newcards:

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
The most famous and marketable Cardinal player of the Super Bowl era.

I remember a lot of us saying back during the debates over Fitz first big extension that he was worth as much or more to the franchise off the field as he was on and therefore was well worth the money being tied up in the WR position at the time.

A fan who cares

Veteran
Reaction score
Fitz is the best

The lack of a period at the end of that sentence makes it open ended, meaning it can be anything and everything.

redheat

A real American hero
Reaction score
Maybe they should give us a SNF game too if they are going to use him......here's hoping for a flex game.

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Goes to show just how sticky those gloves are. Its amazing any NFL player drops a ball if it hits their hands. NFL gloves are ridiculous. I saw a video of a dude holding a football by the tip of its nose with 2 fingers.

Cool photo, they should also get some shots of Adub since surely our D will be the ones putting on the show during our SNF games.

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Well, if we had any...

I assumed we do considering Larry is taking promo pics for SNF

Check me out looking mean at @SNFonNBC @FaithHill photo shoot repping the ‪#BirdGang‬ & @AZCardinals

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I assumed we do considering Larry is taking promo pics for SNF

Fitz has been on the opening song sequence for a couple of years now. The why is because he is an icon and one of the best in the league.

The previous shot was him running through the desert and snagging a ball out of the air Fitzy style. They showed it every game during the pregame Faith Hill performance. There are several star players highlighted during the song.

OP
OP
Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
If our defense is as good as I think it will be.......We will get flexed to SNF this year.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
If our defense is as good as I think it will be.......We will get flexed to SNF this year.

I hope so. But if our QBs are as bad as they've been the last two seasons we'll get flexed to SNL.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
A tad bit off topic, but relevant given thread title -- I caught the scroll of the currently revealed Top 100 list on NFLN (missed the last episode) and it looks like Fitz cracked the Top 10 this year! He was #14 last year. Andre Johnson was in the 11-20 group, so Fitz and Megtron are the two WRs in the top 10.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05