From a Panthers fan - My heart goes out.

hepcat

Reaction score
So I'm not here to hear "okay so we lost but we beat your sorry ass team" or anything like that. I'm here to commend your team on a great season. I think the Cardinals played a great game and deserved it more than the Steelers. Warner played almost lights out...but it was his one INT that ended up being a crucial mistake that cost them the game. It took too long to get Fitz involved which hurt the offense early. As for the refs, I think they called a pretty fair game but with a slight edge to the Steelers. Some of those personal fouls were iffy. And as Madden pointed out, J-Harrison should have been thrown out for literally beating up on your guy.

But I was pulling for you guys...I think the Steelers play like a bunch of thugs and I would have love to have seen them get beat. Plus I could have at least said my team got beat by the champs. But it's a dissapointing loss...to have your team come so close to a Superbowl Championship only to have it slip away in the last seconds. I know the pain you are feeling right now...from back in '03. But you should be proud to have watched the Cardinals first Superbowl appearance and feel good about the season. Respect.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Thanks the pain sucks but it heals.

To all who doubted us, it was close.

Too close to be a fluke.

anks106

Registered
Reaction score
This sucks, but at least we are seeing some classy fans from other teams show up..

Thank man,

I look forward to seeing you again in January

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Thanks. It's nice to hear from other fans today. Very classy.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
Thanks hepcat. From what everything I've heard the fans in Carolina are nothing but class. Great football fans over there. We wish you the best, except against the Cardinals.:thumbup:

RedViper

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks Hepcat. You guys have a great team too. I'm glad you stuck with the NFC even though we beat you guys. I'll do the same for your team when you guys make it again. Which probably won't be long. I'm glad we gave you a good game to watch. Too bad we didn't pull it off. And screw all the sonsofbiches that raised such a stink when we got to the Superbowl. Like we ruined the league by making it to the superbowl. They can all go to hell. It was a hell of a run and I'm glad you were with us for it. I'm sure a lot of good people like you came onboard to pull for us. Very cool.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, hepcat. It freaking hurts more than I thought it would. I'd like to think we will get some respect now, but we will see.

Still hurts. Still hurts.