Game Thread: Suns vs. Cavs

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
Should be a fun game to watch/listen to.

Hopefully Amare and Voskul don't foul out.

dyle_ph1

Registered
Reaction score
I'm just excited I could finally watch a suns game this year, even on tv. I missed the first one due to a family vacation but tonight, I'm sitting in front o my tv, beer in hand, ready to complain about the refs! go SUNS!! hehe

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
so pissed that i'll be in the car driving back to phx during this. at least i can look forward to actually ATTENDING the suns-lakers game on satty!

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by schutd
Im getting tired already! And the game is still 45 minutes away! Help me Jebus!

LOL - fantastic avatar!

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
So what's the deal? The game is supposed to start in 10 minutes, and the Rox/Nugz game is just starting the 4th quarter... :(

RichDawg

Reaction score
I'm relegated to watching the game on the radio. My cheapo apartment complex took away my Classic Cable service. :mad: Good thing I'm moving next month.

I thought LeBron was a SF. 6-8, 240 is a big SG. Who draws the primary defensive assignment on him?

OP
OP
arthurracoon

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
Originally posted by RichDawg
I thought LeBron was a SF. 6-8, 240 is a big SG. Who draws the primary defensive assignment on him?

Marion or JJ?

I'm listening on the radio too.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
How do you guys think I feel?! Its 11:00 here in florida and the game STILL hasnt tipped off. My god I cant wait until I get back to phoenix in Jan and get to watch all of the games on Fox Sports!

dyle_ph1

Registered
Reaction score
Originally posted by WastedFate
How do you guys think I feel?! Its 11:00 here in florida and the game STILL hasnt tipped off. My god I cant wait until I get back to phoenix in Jan and get to watch all of the games on Fox Sports!

I'm here in CT also waiting for the game to start. Good thing I don't have to work early tomorrow so i don't have to worry about going to bed early :p

Also, I won't be able to see the suns play a lot this year living in the east coast so i need to take advantage of these nationally televised games.

S_Nash

Funky Fresh
Reaction score
Joe Johnson's already doubled his score from his 1st game, and there's still 9 minutes to go in the first quarter.

I guess the yo-yo trend continues...

RichDawg

Reaction score
I wonder if King James will have a memorable AWA debut. Anyone remember Shaq's first appearance in Phoenix?? I think the goal supports will be safe tonight.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NICE fast break, with the dunk at the end by Marion!

RichDawg

Reaction score
Sounds like this game will be a shootout. Radio listeners: Did Cotton just compare Boozer to Magic Johnson???

dyle_ph1

Registered
Reaction score
Was that actually a play dow low setup for amare? Nice play by stoudemire, by the way. The suns have two human pogo sticks now

tobiazz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Originally posted by RichDawg
Sounds like this game will be a shootout. Radio listeners: Did Cotton just compare Boozer to Magic Johnson???

Uh-oh, he may have Al McCoy syndrome. Must have meant Lebron's nice pass.

JJ just got stripped by Miles in the open court. Note that Miles avgs 0.74 steals for his career. I have always considered JJ more of a SF than a guard, esp. PG.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like how they keep hitting Amare in the post. They've done it twice in the past few minutes and Amare's scored each time. Keep it up!

tobiazz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Googs hit the buzzer beater! Must have been a lucky bank. I would have been pissed if he missed because he passed up a WIDE open Zarko in the corner.

matt_whitlock

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Googs is white and slow. Don't diss the awkward bank shot, it's all we got.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05