Gene Upshaw meet Bob Goodenow

Lomax15

Reaction score
Lets see, the NFL player reps dont know whats going on, veteran players are getting cut today, teams have 10 million less to spend on free agents than they were hoping for this year, next year every team will have an additional transition and franchise tag-not to mention that players will have to have completed 6 years in the league as opposed to 4 to become unrestricted free agents. Sounds to me like Upshaw will be replaced within a year and the Cardinals better be active THIS year since there will be NO ONE available next year.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
Lomax15 said:
Lets see, the NFL player reps dont know whats going on, veteran players are getting cut today, teams have 10 million less to spend on free agents than they were hoping for this year, next year every team will have an additional transition and franchise tag-not to mention that players will have to have completed 6 years in the league as opposed to 4 to become unrestricted free agents. Sounds to me like Upshaw will be replaced within a year and the Cardinals better be active THIS year since there will be NO ONE available next year.

I hope that's the plan - (Being VERY ACTIVE!):thumbup:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan