Get ready for playoffs!!! Post your view of Atlanta Falcons!!!

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Dead falcons... looks like 53 dead Falcons... :D

This will how the dirty birds feel when we are done with them this Saturday!

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think the Falcons are a great team with a bright future, and that thought will help ease the pain after their storybook season ends on Saturday.

IAWarnerFan

Warnerphile, but a Cards fan!
Reaction score
Can someone that's good with graphics make it look like there's blood coming out of it? Like it's been shot or something? :p

OP
OP
A

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score

Is that Matt Ryan after he has been sacked by Wilson??? :D

OP
OP
A

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
A new arrival in Hell was brought before the devil. The devil told his demon to put the man to work on a rock pile with a 20-pound sledge hammer in 95 degree heat with 95% humidity.

At the end of the day, the devil went to see how the man was doing, only to find him smiling and singing as he pounded rocks. The man explained that the heat and hard labor were very similar to those on his beloved farm back in Georgia.

The devil told his demon to turn up the heat to 120 degrees, with 100% humidity. At the end of the next day, the devil again checked on the new man,and found him still happy to be sweating and straining. The man explained that it felt like the old days, when he had to clean out his silo in the middle of August on his beloved farm back in Georgia.

At that, the devil told his demon to lower the temperature for this man to -20 degrees with a 40 mph wind. At the end of the next day, the devil was confident that he would find the man miserable. But, the man was instead singing louder than ever,twirling the sledge hammer like a baton. When the devil asked him why, he was so happy, the man answered,

"Cold day in hell, the Falcons must be in the SuperBowl!"

IAWarnerFan

Reaction score
That's the 4th X you've posted. :p
Edit: Nevermind I'm only not seeing two of them now. :shock:

IAWarnerFan

Reaction score
Got them working now too, but had to put the url in tho.

jefftheshark

Drive By Poster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Before

You must be registered for see images attach

After

JTS

IAWarnerFan

Reaction score
I know others could have done better with the logo, but I figured I'd give it a shot!

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Dead falcons... looks like 53 dead Falcons... :D

This will how the dirty birds feel when we are done with them this Saturday!

az, I love that. If we win, I'm making that my new Avatar!

Reaction score
A new arrival in Hell was brought before the devil. The devil told his demon to put the man to work on a rock pile with a 20-pound sledge hammer in 95 degree heat with 95% humidity.

At the end of the day, the devil went to see how the man was doing, only to find him smiling and singing as he pounded rocks. The man explained that the heat and hard labor were very similar to those on his beloved farm back in Georgia.

The devil told his demon to turn up the heat to 120 degrees, with 100% humidity. At the end of the next day, the devil again checked on the new man,and found him still happy to be sweating and straining. The man explained that it felt like the old days, when he had to clean out his silo in the middle of August on his beloved farm back in Georgia.

At that, the devil told his demon to lower the temperature for this man to -20 degrees with a 40 mph wind. At the end of the next day, the devil was confident that he would find the man miserable. But, the man was instead singing louder than ever,twirling the sledge hammer like a baton. When the devil asked him why, he was so happy, the man answered,

"Cold day in hell, the Falcons must be in the SuperBowl!"
My friend, am having a bit a problem with that "cold day in hell" statement. Could you refresh my memory, when exactly was the last Cardinal's trip to the SB????