Goin to Carolina!

brandon

Rookie
Reaction score
Saturday morning, I'm leaving for my first pro-football game ever in person at Bank of America Stadium. I couldn't ask for a better coincidence- The Cardinals are going for .500 and first place in the division- I never woulda thought my first Cardinals game to be this important. I'm gonna be sporting the RED and WHITE Sunday in a mass of blue and black. Anybody else going?

November 21st- GO CARDINALS.
:D :D :D :D

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
brandon said:
Saturday morning, I'm leaving for my first pro-football game ever in person at Bank of America Stadium. I couldn't ask for a better coincidence- The Cardinals are going for .500 and first place in the division- I never woulda thought my first Cardinals game to be this important. I'm gonna be sporting the RED and WHITE Sunday in a mass of blue and black. Anybody else going?

November 21st- GO CARDINALS.
:D :D :D :D

You bet. I'll be there. I'm behind the Cardinal bench in the first row at around the 45 yard line. Section 111 Seats 17-18. I'll be wearing a Cardinal jersey that says Snakester on the back and number 65. Feel free to say high.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys should get together with some other local Cards' fans and do a halftime meet and take some pics.

Lose your voices on that day for our boys in RED !!!

BIM

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
Brian in Mesa said:
You guys should get together with some other local Cards' fans and do a halftime meet and take some pics.

Lose your voices on that day for our boys in RED !!!

BIM
Sounds good to me. I'm taking my camera. I'll post some picks of the game and anyone I run into next week.

Billy Flynt

Pirate, 300 yrs too late
Reaction score
My wife, brother and his wife are going too. We're in section 531 (nose bleed anyone?) I'll have my Emmitt jersey on. :)

We need to pick a place to meet.

DaFlogger

Registered
Reaction score
brandon said:
Snakester, I'll be looking for ya. :cool:

Brandon, do you live in Yorktown? I went to many CG schools there. Nice place to visit once in awhile. Have fun at the game!

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hey Brandon - you going down from VA - I may fly down from Dulles on Sunday. Independance Air for $49. Anyone have place to meet - or know where do look for tickets outside the stadium? There must be plenty of tiks available?

OP
OP
B

brandon

Rookie
Reaction score
DaFlogger said:
Brandon, do you live in Yorktown? I went to many CG schools there. Nice place to visit once in awhile. Have fun at the game!

Yep, I live in Yorktown. Great place to live, although the expansion in the last two years (like turning an old drive-in into a Wal-Mart is SICKENING).

OP
OP
B

brandon

Rookie
Reaction score
Billy Flynt said:
My wife, brother and his wife are going too. We're in section 531 (nose bleed anyone?) I'll have my Emmitt jersey on. :)

We need to pick a place to meet.

That's awesome, I'm in Section 534, I'll really look for ya. I'm not exaggerating when I say I have never had a conversation with another Cardinals fan. I'm going with my uncle and cousin, we're all driving up Saturday night. I'll look for all of you guys.

Billy Flynt

Pirate, 300 yrs too late
Reaction score
Snakester-

Sorry I couldn't find you but the 300 level is the club level and they don't let you in without a ticket. I'm still glad I went despite the results. I saw about 9 other Cards fans (the ones wearing jerseys). And I also saw a few Emmitt "cowpud" jerseys too.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
Billy Flynt said:
Snakester-

Sorry I couldn't find you but the 300 level is the club level and they don't let you in without a ticket. I'm still glad I went despite the results. I saw about 9 other Cards fans (the ones wearing jerseys). And I also saw a few Emmitt "cowpud" jerseys too.

Sorry about that. I talked and took pictures of a lot of Card fans. I took a picture of some of Anquan Boldins family and another of Reggie Wells uncle. I will post them later along with picks of the players.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05