Good Luck from Eagles fans

Dawkins2112

Registered
Reaction score
I hope you guys annihilate the Steelers today and I would guess that the majority of Eagles fans feel the same way. Good luck, Arizona!!

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
I hope you guys annihilate the Steelers today and I would guess that the majority of Eagles fans feel the same way. Good luck, Arizona!!

Thanks Dawkins!

I can't believe how many so-called pundits are trashing the Eagles defense, than saying how much better the Steelers unit is and how they will shut down the Cardinals offense. Funny thing is, didn't the Eagles BEAT the Steelers this season.

BCEagle

Registered
Reaction score
Same here. It would be nice to see the Cardinals win it.

Last edited:

goeagles412

Registered
Reaction score
Actually, I think the majority of Eagles fans want the Steelers to win, but it's pretty much a lose-lose situation for us either way. I can't stand the Steelers and their fans so I guess I'm reluctantly for the Cards today. They're hanging tough so far, good luck the rest of the way!

BCEagle

Registered
Reaction score
Actually, I think the majority of Eagles fans want the Steelers to win, but it's pretty much a lose-lose situation for us either way. I can't stand the Steelers and their fans so I guess I'm reluctantly for the Cards today. They're hanging tough so far, good luck the rest of the way!

Pull for the team that beat you --- unless it's the Giants, Cowboys, or Redskins.

RandomGuy

Registered
Reaction score
Bummer. Sorry, Cards fans.

Some mild irony in the way it ended in comparison to the NFCC game. Big comeback score, defense allows opponent to get a field-stretching score for the lead, then a sketchy call at the end to end regulation. Hurts all the same.

OP
OP
D

Dawkins2112

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks Dawkins!

I can't believe how many so-called pundits are trashing the Eagles defense, than saying how much better the Steelers unit is and how they will shut down the Cardinals offense. Funny thing is, didn't the Eagles BEAT the Steelers this season.

Sorry you guys lost. Thought you had it with that sensational td by Fitz. Yes, we did beat the Steelers. I would be curious to hear the Cards players opinions on which defense was better between the Eagles and the Steelers.

Reaction score
The Eagles defense ate the Steelers O-line for breakfast this season. It was flat dominating. I can promise you that the Steelers were breathing a sigh of relief when the Cards beat the Eagles.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Sorry you guys lost. Thought you had it with that sensational td by Fitz. Yes, we did beat the Steelers. I would be curious to hear the Cards players opinions on which defense was better between the Eagles and the Steelers.

I'm not a player but the team I feared more of the two was the Eagles and Jim Johnson IMO is the better DC, sorry to hear he is sick.

IMO it boiled down to nerves and a key pick and that was the difference in the game.

You have to remember we barely beat you guys on our home field and lost to them on a neutral one so to speak.

perivolaki

perivolaki
Reaction score
I'm not a player but the team I feared more of the two was the Eagles and Jim Johnson IMO is the better DC, sorry to hear he is sick.

IMO it boiled down to nerves and a key pick and that was the difference in the game.

You have to remember we barely beat you guys on our home field and lost to them on a neutral one so to speak.

Me to, I feared the Eagles more than the Steelers. I felt we matched up much better against the Steelers.

You're right again that we came out confident and shootin against the Eagles and it took us a quarter before we even looked like we wanted to play aginst the Steelers.