Great Big THANKS!!!

Reaction score
A big thanks to all of the guys who helped provide reports from the Training Camp in Flagstaff.

This sight is the BEST for Cardinal news! Thank God we don't have to rely on the local (more established) media or we would all be feeling like mushrooms, i.e. - kept in the dark and once in a while they throw **** on you!

(I would list the names for a more personal thank you but I would probably miss someone!)

Again thanks to all!!! :thumbup:

CardAvenger

Screaming At A Wall
Reaction score
I'm with CL on this one. Thanks to all who contributed with training camp news, and an extra thanks to Skkorp for supplying us with a place to get out fix.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I echo the thanks to all of you who supplied us with reports, especially Pinnacle, who outworked everybody.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Absolutely!!!

Great work and thanks to everyone. Without this sight I would not feel as confident as I currently do. All the guys reporting did an excellent job without sugar coating.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
you are all very welcome, I am glad you enjoyed it

pinnacle

Reaction score
Thanks for the Kudos..will try to rent a house again in Flagstaff next year for three weeks! Now I have to pay the price..I had to take my wife to the Arboretum (sp?) in flagstaff today! We are driving to Laughlin tomorrow for a daytrip where I will lay down some bets on the Cardinals (not too much though..would like to find the place giving over and under wins of 4.5)..

Stronso

Schweddy Balls
Reaction score
Agreed - the coverage was awesome and the best out there!!

Thanks to all for all of your hard work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pinnacle

Reaction score
by the way..it has been mentioned before..but many of the media guys are highly disappointing...They show up late in practice and spend most of their time b.s.ing each other...their main functions seems to be getting soundbites from a player or two..I guess Jurecki and Somers get alot of "inside" stuff from players, coaches and scouts (and I am not really referring to these two)..but most of the media seems to watch very little of the practice action..

In fact...based on some of the reports I see..some of the guys could almost do better articles if they would just read all of the stuff here!

MAKTEN

Veteran
Reaction score
Originally posted by pinnacle
by the way..it has been mentioned before..but many of the media guys are highly disappointing...They show up late in practice and spend most of their time b.s.ing each other...their main functions seems to be getting soundbites from a player or two..I guess Jurecki and Somers get alot of "inside" stuff from players, coaches and scouts (and I am not really referring to these two)..but most of the media seems to watch very little of the practice action..

In fact...based on some of the reports I see..some of the guys could almost do better articles if they would just read all of the stuff here!

And thats what makes this site and your efforts so GREAT!

Big ups! Thanks!

:thumbup:

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Originally posted by CardLogic
A big thanks to all of the guys who helped provide reports from the Training Camp in Flagstaff.

This sight is the BEST for Cardinal news! Thank God we don't have to rely on the local (more established) media or we would all be feeling like mushrooms, i.e. - kept in the dark and once in a while they throw **** on you!

(I would list the names for a more personal thank you but I would probably miss someone!)

Again thanks to all!!! :thumbup:

second that.

you guys rock, shane, pinnicle, jeff g, skorp, et all.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also would like to chime in with the appropriate kudos and thank yous. A teriffic job from teriffic people.

JD Robertson

Registered
Reaction score
You guys do rock. I leave this site up at work and check it every half hour or so. Thanks.

:thumbup:

JD

Capital Card

The Kobayashi of Kool-Aid
Reaction score
Huge thanks to all who put their time in to make this the best place for Cardinal information available.

Also for the Moderaters that keep it from sliding into the abyss that most other sports/internet forums become.

I've stated many times before, and I'll say it again... No day gets started until I've logged into ASFN. :thumbup:

Go Cards!!!