Greetings from the EAST coast

Mawaes Angel

Reaction score
Hello....just wanted to stop by and say hi... an good luck on Sunday. I will be coming into Tempe on Thursday for the game Sunday....Any good sports bars to watch the GAMES on Thanksgiving??? Looking forward to meeting some really kool fans out there.:wave:

OP
OP
M

Mawaes Angel

Reaction score
What time does the tailgating lots open at the stadium? Can you buy alcohol on Sundays or do you have to get it before??? Any help is much appreciated.:)

Toro

Registered
Reaction score
I believe the lots open 3 hours prior to the game. You can't buy alcohol before 10AM on Sundays. buy early so you don't have to worry about it and it is ice cold!

OP
OP
M

Mawaes Angel

Reaction score
Thank you....any good bars open on Thanksgiving day for us to watch the games?

Toro

Registered
Reaction score
If you are a Jets fan, go to "Friends" on Indian School/12th st. It is a quality gay bar.

If you are Cards fan, try Dos Gringos or Sugar Daddies in Scottsdale for some quality women.

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Welcome Angel.

McDuffy's Sports Bar-
230 W 5 St
Tempe

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
Toro said:
If you are a Jets fan, go to "Friends" on Indian School/12th st. It is a quality gay bar.

If you are Cards fan, try Dos Gringos or Sugar Daddies in Scottsdale for some quality women.

:biglaugh:

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Toro said:

Excellent and if you are a senior citizen like me I know a hot spot to pick up gray hair chicks in Sun City called Gramps :D

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
az jam said:
Excellent and if you are a senior citizen like me I know a hot spot to pick up gray hair chicks in Sun City called Gramps :D

And seriously you may be a biker from you photo; try Greasewood Flats in Northeast Scottsdale. Its a fun place for all. :thumbup:

jstadvl

R U gonna B My Girl
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
these guys

are messing with you. LOL McDuffy's is cool. Where are you staying? that would help people direct you.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
earthsci said:
Welcome Angel.

McDuffy's Sports Bar-
230 W 5 St
Tempe
I used to watch most of the Sunday games at McDuffies when I was in college. I give it the Pariah seal of approval.

Also, being a Jets fan, you might try a place called Native New Yorker. I forget exactly where it is (it's been a dozen years or so, so cut me some slack), but they carry the games, too, I think.

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mawaes Angel said:
Hello....just wanted to stop by and say hi... an good luck on Sunday. I will be coming into Tempe on Thursday for the game Sunday....Any good sports bars to watch the GAMES on Thanksgiving??? Looking forward to meeting some really kool fans out there.:wave:
Also you can buy beer / liquor at any grocery store until 1:00 am at night and after 10:00 am on Sunday mornings.

Welcome.

Toro

Registered
Reaction score
az jam said:

If you are senior citizen with money, you should go to Sugar Daddies. Many of the girls there are looking for a sugar daddy. I'd be rooting for you.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05