Grossest event ever on a reality show? Flavor of Love season 2

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the debut of Flavor of Love Season 2 last night it happened, and I'm still recovering.

After the first elimination cameras caught one of the contestants, nicknamed "something" by Flav, crouch down, and then quickly run upstairs. After several contestants complained of a nasty smell they discovered that someone had crapped on the stairs! Flavor Flav went upstairs and sure enough there in the bathroom was the contestant "something" who admitted she simply couldn't hold it anymore and she'd pooped on the stairs.

This was my guilty pleasure in season 1 and last night didn't take long to pick up where that left off. Minutes into the girls picking beds, 2 of them came to blows, one was ejected from the show when they checked the tape and confirmed she'd punched the other girl several times. She was carried out screaming, very much for the camera.

OVerall it's a stupid show, the idea that a famous rapper can find a wife who's NOT a gold digger from a group of women on a reality show is just assinine, but it can be fun to watch at times.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Put this in the "Spoiler" thingy. I will watch this tonight......

I love stuff like this. OMG LMFAO...I hope it was a fart.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
NEZCardsfan said:

And you dont like Anchorman?!?

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
abomb said:
And you dont like Anchorman?!?

No, stop it. I hate it.

This will be a beautiful thread....I'm seriously excited to watch Flavor of Love Tonight.

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NEZCardsfan said:

Apparently it's not unusual for her, I read a brief bio that says she get excited when she's nervous and more than once has peed her pants.

The women on this season are much worse than last year, ironic as hell when they show you clips of Flavor saying he wants to be damn sure they don't get any gold diggers this year. Then we find out one of the contestants was advised to do the show by her agent.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
Apparently it's not unusual for her, I read a brief bio that says she get excited when she's nervous and more than once has peed her pants.

The women on this season are much worse than last year, ironic as hell when they show you clips of Flavor saying he wants to be damn sure they don't get any gold diggers this year. Then we find out one of the contestants was advised to do the show by her agent.

So he's going to give them silly nicknames again??

I love that. He just looks at them for like 8 seconds and they have a nickname that will last for 6 weeks.

FLAVA FLAV

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NEZCardsfan said:
So he's going to give them silly nicknames again??

I love that. He just looks at them for like 8 seconds and they have a nickname that will last for 6 weeks.

FLAVA FLAV

they show him giving the nicknames in the first show. He said he does it because he can't remember their real names. I'm sure it's more to "protect" their real names.

Seems like they cast this season at a women's prison or something.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
they show him giving the nicknames in the first show. He said he does it because he can't remember their real names. I'm sure it's more to "protect" their real names.

Seems like they cast this season at a women's prison or something.

:thumbup: This makes me want a Flavor of NEZ show.

Where 20 women fight for my attention to see who is the Die Hardest Cards Chick. At the end I have to share my ST with one of them.

The events include: Beer Bonging, Cussing at Refs, Knowledge of the I Formation, Yelling at McCabe, Deciphering KoC's drunken ramblings, helping me out of a Full Nelson, and writing angry emails to Bickley.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don't know if any of these chicks can top Hoopz. I am totally in love with that woman.

Attachments

• Hoopz.jpg
    Hoopz.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 353

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
phillycard said:
I don't know if any of these chicks can top Hoopz. I am totally in love with that woman.

I always thought Hoopz used to be a dude.

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
phillycard said:

I liked her too. It was weird, my recollection for how it ended was they hooked up, mutually decided they were better off as friends, and split amicably. But it's implied in season 2 that's not how Flavor sees it at all, he thinks she was "not down for me." He all but said he picked her, was totally in love with him, and found out she wasn't real, which surprised me since I pegged her very early on as probably the most real one on the show.

What really struck me last night was the notion that a good 2/3 of these women are more out there than Flavor is himself.

They showed a preview where one of them is in tears saying she's terrified of all the fighting going on between the women, then you read her bio and she's on probation for fighting.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
NEZCardsfan said:
I always thought Hoopz used to be a dude.

NEZ, you take that back!!! I will not have my imaginary wife be disrespected like that!!! :mad: :p

Attachments

• hoopz_24.jpg
    hoopz_24.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 353

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
phillycard said:
NEZ, you take that back!!! I will not have my imaginary wife be disrespected like that!!! :mad: :p

I'm sorry....that's a man.

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
According to reality blurred, 8 of the 10 questions on the application dealt with violence or the potential thereof. One asked about parents, one if you'd applied for other reality shows, here's the other 8.

Have you ever hit someone in anger or self defense?
Have you ever been arrested or had a restraining order placed against you?
Have you ever seen a therapist, psychologist, or phychiatrist?
Have you ever been treated for any serious physical or mental illness (es) or had any serious injuries?
Are you on any prescription medication that you take on a regular basis?
Do you have any physical conditions, special needs, or fears we should know about?
Have you ever been charged with a violent offense or a felony?
Have you ever been convicted of a violent offense or a felony?

Guess my comment about casting in a womens prison wasn't far off, would appear they actively targetted women who might be prone to violence.

I'm sure they'll claim they were trying to weed out those types but a cynic like me would suggest just the opposite.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: Greatest show ever.

But, I gotta think Chuck D is a little dissappointed in the Flava Flava man. All these chicks watch Channel Zero.

He's not being real with the audience....he doesn't want real...he wants booty.

How else you explain Toastee staying around?? Um, I've never seen anything that drunk.

I would have been nicer to H-Town after she got beat up by that Crenshaw dude.....H-Town was cute.

Buckwild needs to go. After she jocked Andre 3000's "cooler than a polar bears toenails" similie....I just hated her guts.

mesacardsfan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Saw this absolutely disgusting!!!! I would have eliminated her immediately just for being a freaking gross animal, I mean who can't control themselve not to crap on the floor come on?

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This show is crazy. Watching it makes me feel so much better about my own life, lol.

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I almost feel guilty bringing this show up, seems like some of you are going to get sucked in now too.

:D

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
I almost feel guilty bringing this show up, seems like some of you are going to get sucked in now too.

:D

I got sucked in with the first episode of this season. Craziness!

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At home sick yesterday I watched 2 shows on VH1 on reality show secrets, and then watched the season 2 debut of Flav again, and immediately spotted a "discrepancy." When Flav kicks off the girl for fighting, he refers to her as Sapphire, but she was kicked off BEFORE he named all the girls. Which implies they were already named in advance and they staged the naming thing for us, or that she was there during it but edited out?

More on her, from a bio I found she first met Flav when she was 12, he ran away from home to see a Public Enemy concert and wound up backstage with the band, 14 years later she's kicked off his show.

FYI on the VH1 show they pointed out something about the Apprentice I'd never heard, the first season the exit in the cab was taped all at the same time, for EVERY contestant, even the winner. They apparently said it was cheaper to tape them all that way, if you look closely you'll see there are only 3 cab #'s, every person is picked up by one of the 3, and with the women more than half of them have different outfits or different hairstyles when they're in the boardroom, than when they enter the cab, because it's not the same day.

The funniest part for me is watching Mike "Boogie" from Big Brother complain about reality shows and how he advises all ex reality show stars to never do another one, and here he is on BB all stars right now.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
At home sick yesterday I watched 2 shows on VH1 on reality show secrets, and then watched the season 2 debut of Flav again, and immediately spotted a "discrepancy." When Flav kicks off the girl for fighting, he refers to her as Sapphire, but she was kicked off BEFORE he named all the girls. Which implies they were already named in advance and they staged the naming thing for us, or that she was there during it but edited out?
It was probably edited and put together out of sequence.

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pariah said:
It was probably edited and put together out of sequence.

Likely so. After watching those shows I started looking up some stuff about the first season of Flavor of Love, not that I thought it was "real" mind you but I had no idea how staged it apparently was.

The house is reportedly not really his house, the studio rents it. At least 6 of the 20 women from last season were actresses before they went on the show, 3 more are now trying to get into acting. Several of the women lied on their applications, they were quite clear they didn't want a bunch of people who like to go on Blind Date, so they specifically asked had you been on any other dating reality show.

We found out on the show that at least 2, Hottie and Pumkin had. Pumkin had been on 5-6 other shows. Hottie was kicked off last year after Flav found out she'd been on Blind date, he watched the actual video of her appearance. Turns out the reason he was so mad when he kicked her off is she not only lied on her application, she lied to his face twice, and lied to Brigitte Nielsen(when she was connected to a lie detector). She apparently lied on every question asked during the lie detector that wasn't a control question(like what's your real name). Apparently at least 2 other contestants had been on a reality dating show before but didn't get found out before they were bounced from the show. The girl that left due to a sick parent, Jade something or other, is an actress, has been in a BUNCH of b movies and tv shows like Vegas, she's been in 2-3 Filipino movies, and allegedly the real reason she left was she got a part in a movie.

I found it ironic that Flav was so adamant about not getting a bunch of reality dating show women on his reality dating show, apparently to him that indicated they weren't really interested in him, well duh.

mesacardsfan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Russ did you catch the new one last night? Hilarious he kept the girl who **** on his floor over the one who thought she was #1 . My wife watches this show and I have recently started paying attention to it. She is into all that reality stuff, some pretty decent shows out there though.

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
mesacardsfan said:
Russ did you catch the new one last night? Hilarious he kept the girl who **** on his floor over the one who thought she was #1 . My wife watches this show and I have recently started paying attention to it. She is into all that reality stuff, some pretty decent shows out there though.

I only saw the first 10 minutes, so I missed the elimination, who got the boot last night?

I'm sure it'll be on several times this week.