Hawks @ AZ prediction

Hawkfandyno

Rookie
Reaction score
Lets hear them...conservative to far fetched to down right humorous.

last two years have been jeckal and hyde down in the furnance. last year ya toasted us, two years ago 38-0 hawks i believe.

so, which teams show up?

Imma say, Alexander is a little ansy after only running for 61 yards last week, he needs to stretch his legs abit. a 160 yard jog ought to do it.

hawks 31
cards 10

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hawkfandyno said:
Lets hear them...conservative to far fetched to down right humorous.

last two years have been jeckal and hyde down in the furnance. last year ya toasted us, two years ago 38-0 hawks i believe.

so, which teams show up?

Imma say, Alexander is a little ansy after only running for 61 yards last week, he needs to stretch his legs abit. a 160 yard jog ought to do it.

hawks 31
cards 10

Cards

This is usually the kind of game the Cards win. Mid October early November home games. The weather is nice so the visiting teams come in and sleep walks the first half.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seachickens 35
Cards 17

It won't be close. Teams headed in opposite directions.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seahawks are poised for their typical late season choke fest.

Cards play tough at home.

Bryant Johnson has a career game.

Cards Focus on stopping Alexander and keep him under 100 yards.

Warner gets his first win as a Card, the Cards pull within 2 games of the Hawks and remain alive in the West.

Cards 27

Hawks 24

On any given Sunday baby!

OP
OP
H

Hawkfandyno

Rookie
Reaction score
MadCardDisease said:
Cards Focus on stopping Alexander and keep him under 100 yards.

focus on that, our passing game will eat ya up:D

but you are right, any given sunday.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Game will, in later years, be regarded as the turning point in Cardinal football history.

Cards 13-9

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Seahawks 56
Cards 9

Alexander scores 8 TDs rushing

Rackers kicks 3 FGs...Cards fans wonder why Cards cannot get into endzone with Kurt at helm but insist he gives team better chance to win than Josh.

Denny is shown on sidelines looking like he can give a **** about what he sees on the field.

Darnell Dockett doesn't make a single tackle and goes off on Cards fans for stealing his mojo.

Big false starts 3 times.

SunCityCarl

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Cards 27
Hawks 24

Hasselbeck throws a pick in the waining minutes of the 4th & Rackers kicks a 53 yarder as the clock runs out. :thud:

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AZCB34 said:
Seahawks 56
Cards 9

Alexander scores 8 TDs rushing

Rackers kicks 3 FGs...Cards fans wonder why Cards cannot get into endzone with Kurt at helm but insist he gives team better chance to win than Josh.

Denny is shown on sidelines looking like he can give a **** about what he sees on the field.

Darnell Dockett doesn't make a single tackle and goes off on Cards fans for stealing his mojo.

Big false starts 3 times.

The sad thing is, I could really see all of that happening. Ugh.

31- 9 Seattle

freebyrd

Reaction score
lets see a reshuffled offensive line, and a quarterback that hasn't played for a month,
gonna get real ugly,
i predict i will have given up hope by halftime,
hawks 35
cards 12

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
Cards 31 Chickens 23

Besides, I heard there wasn't anything left in Seattle but steers and queers, and I here the steers left about two years ago. :D

OP
OP
H

Hawkfandyno

Rookie
Reaction score
Snakester said:
Cards 31 Chickens 23

Besides, I heard there wasn't anything left in Seattle but steers and queers, and I here the steers left about two years ago. :D

You're thinking about Dallas...:D

only two things come from Seattle. Mochas and chokas (chokers) and we ran out of mochas two years ago

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
maybe the cards were distracted by all the opportunites for some good homosexual loving and were still sore come sunday earlier this year, eh?!?

I think the hawks take this for the same reason I though they'd take the first one. Ability to run the ball. If the hawks can get positive yards in each possession, keep controlling field position (because rackers will score anytime the ball passes midfielf) and avoid turnovers they should win by about 10

if they get sloppy the cards could take it or the game could have us all on the edge by the time the 4th quarter ends

the only real guarantee is that i'm going to have a great time tailgating and watching my boys go out there and play ... my once in a year treat to myself

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
MigratingOsprey said:
maybe the cards were distracted by all the opportunites for some good homosexual loving and were still sore come sunday earlier this year, eh?!?

I think the hawks take this for the same reason I though they'd take the first one. Ability to run the ball. If the hawks can get positive yards in each possession, keep controlling field position (because rackers will score anytime the ball passes midfielf) and avoid turnovers they should win by about 10

if they get sloppy the cards could take it or the game could have us all on the edge by the time the 4th quarter ends

the only real guarantee is that i'm going to have a great time tailgating and watching my boys go out there and play ... my once in a year treat to myself
You going to the halftime meet?

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
I swung by last year and would be willing to do so again (as long as it doesn't offend the masses too much......)

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I don't mean to speak for everyone but I don't have a problem with other than that your favorite team sucks. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05