Hell of a season guys and gals

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
I just wanted to post and say thanks to everyone I have had the pleasure of meeting this year. Be it thru the Big Red Rage, games, random restraunts/bars, the faithful of the AZ RED ARMY and so forth. We had a great run, for us to be "the worst playoff team ever" last year and make it back to the playoffs and win our first round game this year is HUGE to all of us long time fans, especially the ones that have been around longer then me. I have a deep appreciation for each and everyone of you, even the ones that cant stand me, mainly the UofA fans. Keep your heads up high, keep wearing Cardinals gear all off season, and LETS DO IT AGAIN NEXT YEAR!!!!!! Now where are the draft parties???

Catfish

Registered
Reaction score
The good Lord willing-----I will be right here with you next year. That really was a great year. Thanks for being a part of it with us.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was nice meeting you.

See you at some more halftimes next season. :thumbup:

:newcards:

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good to meet you, Tyler. You are a cool dude. Hope to run into you and your friends sometime during the offseason.

DS_Whit

Rookie
Reaction score
I do have to say that it was a great season to be a Cardinals fan! Without all of you, especially you Tyler, I would of never known what it means to be a Cardinals fan. I cannot wait for next year! I second Tyler's post, it has been a pleasure meeting everyone and hope to see you again, many times, before training camp. Go Cardinals and God bless you all.

Jersey Girl, What's up? Long time no see!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05