help needed

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Based on his feedback and recent sales, it would appear this is legit. You might message him and ask him why it is so inexpensive.

OP
OP
English on tour

English on tour

Eng-gur-land Eng-gur-land
Reaction score
Based on his feedback and recent sales, it would appear this is legit. You might message him and ask him why it is so inexpensive.

i agree with you on the other sales. its the stitching one 7's and he has even said that the tag isnt on straight. bargain for anything around what its at no if its ligit.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i agree with you on the other sales. its the stitching one 7's and he has even said that the tag isnt on straight. bargain for anything around what its at no if its ligit.
bidding has ended...did you get it?

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks fake to me.. The Cards logo on the back appears to be the old one.. I cant really see it that good though..

OP
OP
English on tour

English on tour

Eng-gur-land Eng-gur-land
Reaction score
bidding has ended...did you get it?

nah, didnt bother in the end. for the sake of an extra tenner or so i would rather have be sure i get the real deal.

just ordered a cards authentic helmet of ebay though. it was $169 (about £88 on the current rate) which is pretty good. shipping was $70 though which i thought was a lot.

Hollywood

is part black.
Reaction score
Mesa, Arizona, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
nah, didnt bother in the end. for the sake of an extra tenner or so i would rather have be sure i get the real deal.

just ordered a cards authentic helmet of ebay though. it was $169 (about £88 on the current rate) which is pretty good. shipping was $70 though which i thought was a lot.
Some day my wife is going to pick up on my hints that I want an authentic helmet.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05