How do you guys take being a cardinal fan

BAC

Reaction score
I am a dolphin fan so i now about misery, we suck this year I can accept, it happens.

You guys are good enough to dismantle the best team in football and still lose the game. How do you guys f'n take it.

I have been a fan of leinart since his HS career at Mater Dei, I have tried to be a Cardinal fan but I can't take this sh't. You have the worst coaching staff in football. Matt is a fighter, in high school and at USC, his teams always went for the jugular if they were up 1 or up 30, that is what gives you a winner's attitude, this playing not to lose is a disaster for the psyche of a football team

DENNY GREEN LISTEN CAREFULLY YOUR ONLY CHANCE OF WINNING IS TO LET MATT CALL ALL PLAYS ON OFFENSE, MATT IS SMARTER THAN YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE STAFF. MATT WILL TRY TO BEAT TEAMS RATHER THAN TRYING NOT TO LOSE. MATT WILL CALL PLAYS THAT MATCH YOUR PERSONNEL (Note your OL can pass block if matt gets rid of the ball quickly but they cannot run block.)

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
DENNY GREEN LISTEN CAREFULLY YOUR ONLY CHANCE OF WINNING IS TO LET MATT CALL ALL PLAYS ON OFFENSE, MATT IS SMARTER THAN YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE STAFF. MATT WILL TRY TO BEAT TEAMS RATHER THAN TRYING NOT TO LOSE. MATT WILL CALL PLAYS THAT MATCH YOUR PERSONNEL (Note your OL can pass block if matt gets rid of the ball quickly but they cannot run block.)

you know what...

i think at this point, that might be a good idea.

cant be worse than what we have now.

danb22

Reaction score
From Wisconsin, I'm a die-hard Cards Fan

I have no words to describle the feeling I have right now. I feel sick

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
How? You root for the home team thats how. I bleed Cardinal red thru and thru and once you are a Cardinal fan there's no turning back! This is it, this is my team. I don't have a second team I follow. This is my team. When we lose my whole week is just ruined.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

So true. I made a similar comment in another thread.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
you know what...

i think at this point, that might be a good idea.

cant be worse than what we have now.

That's a good point we've got to come out and just do what we do and screw it.

This staff is bent, ticked, pissed, good they should be that's the only way out of this they have to grow up and just sack up and win the damn games.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
this season is shot.

might as well give Leinart, Peyton Manning like responsibility and see what he does.

he's shown that hes capable of it so far.

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
How? You root for the home team thats how. I bleed Cardinal red thru and thru and once you are a Cardinal fan there's no turning back! This is it, this is my team. I don't have a second team I follow. This is my team. When we lose my whole week is just ruined.

Damn straight.

Especially the part about the bleeding.

And the ruination.

Then a little more bleeding.

The it's Sunday again!

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You guys are good enough to dismantle the best team in football and still lose the game. How do you guys f'n take it.

I don't anymore. My last season as a die hard was '02. Up until then i'd only missed two home games - pre season and all. I was pretty peeved when they broke up the '98 PO team. And, two things have remained constant since the Tards moved here - the Owner and lack of O-line.

Haven't looked back. I'm a watcher now, rather than a die hard and it's soo much easier. And let me tell you that $2k saved on season tix has bought me some nice vacations.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

:thumbup:

Pick a team and support it 100%.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
If you are going to be a fan be a fan, if not don't bother, don't do anything half way, that's the teams problem, too many half way players, money players, paycheck players, whatever you want to call it.

The tide is turning though, those that aren't are starting to outnumber them and at some point I think the players that care are going to do a number on the others like they did in Full Metal Jacket.