How far did the Axe swing?

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Who exactly got fired today? Who was considered McGinnis' staff? Does he hire people like the S&C coach?

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was a deep cut indeed.

Rumor has it that we were all cut too. :shock:

Espo

Lets Go Suns
Reaction score
do i get the remainder of my contract paid to me? I'm still owed another 32 years of losing if im to reach the fourty year mark ;)

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not far enough. The Flag Boys survived.

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
Originally posted by ajcardfan
Not far enough. The Flag Boys survived.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:eek:

Jim O, any chance of convincing Bidwill to replace the flag boys with flag midgets? They could wear capes, or dress up like the Time Bandits...:thumbup:

Last edited:

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oran
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:eek:

Jim O, any chance of convincing Bidwill to replace the flag boys with flag midgets? They could wear capes.

Maybe if they hire my boy Howard Stern!!! Lesbians and midget flag boys and girls!!!

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Originally posted by KingLouieLouie
Just hope all the Cheerleaders are retained! :cool:

Keep the cheerleaders but please change their outfits. Also get rid of those red uniforms and yes I know we won a game in them.

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
Originally posted by john h
Keep the cheerleaders but please change their outfits. Also get rid of those red uniforms and yes I know we won a game in them.

A red g-string and some white pasties are all that's really needed for the cheerleaders. Think about their health. It's hot out there, and we wouldn't want them passing out, would we?

I like the red uniforms. That's what I use in Madden. The all-white uniforms make the look like ballet dancers.

Rams4evah

Veteran
Reaction score
I'd watch more Cardinal games if the Cheerleaders wore G-strings and pastys and the flagboys were midgets!

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
Speaking of G-strings and pasties, did Jon Nyaz's girlfriend get that spot on the WB that most of us voted on?

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rams4evah
I doubt we'll win in Philly ITs cold, and we need turf. The Rams need a QB a bad as you do.

Are you sure you're a Rams fan? Because of the games I've seen it looks like you have a guy 3 years removed from league MVP sitting on your bench behind a guy that has out-preformed him.

We have Jeff Blake and Josh McCown.

I don't see how those two QB situations are comparable.

Rams4evah

Veteran
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pariah
Are you sure you're a Rams fan? Because of the games I've seen it looks like you have a guy 3 years removed from league MVP sitting on your bench behind a guy that has out-preformed him.

We have Jeff Blake and Josh McCown.

I don't see how those two QB situations are comparable.

Warner is washed up, and Bulger gets confused. Hes better then Jeff or Josh, but we've had better.

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rams4evah
I doubt we'll win in Philly ITs cold, and we need turf. The Rams need a QB a bad as you do.

This is a good thing :D

The Rams are giving me an problem. I know don't know which to dislike the most, arrogant Rams fans/players or arrogant Cowpukes fans/players.

Not saying you are one but most are.

pinnacle

Reaction score
nidan: I have historically chosen the Rams...hands down...public enemy #1 in my book...

I am actually ok with the Patriots...just because they beat the Rams in the Super Bowl and I figure they can do it again if they both make it that far ....even though there are certain patriot fans (well..maybe one) that are insufferable.. ....but they beat the Rams -so they are ok in my book...

The cowboys fans here in AZ seem to have lost interest and become raider fans due to the losing ways of the Cowboys over the past few years - but they might jump back on the bus after this season....

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05