I have way more respect for cardinals now...

BirdKC

I love lamp.
Reaction score
After seeing the cardinals in action for a full game I have these thoughts:

-Leinart is the real deal. It's obvious that you guys have your franchise quarterback. I was impressed with how he did under pressure.

-If the cardinals had a better O-line they would be a superbowl contender.

-The chiefs didn't win this game, the cardinals let it slip away.

-After LJ got injured, as he got up, the crowd chanted "Larry" and clapped and cheered. It almost brought tears to my eyes that AZ fans have that much class.

-LJ, Hall, and Fitz all got injured. Hate to see that happen.

Finally, I obviously under estimated the cardinals. The cardinals did more against KC's defense than any other team has so far this year.

I don't neccesarily think that the cards season is done. As leinart takes more snaps, and developes more chemistry, your team will only get better.

I'll be rooting for you guys next week. Take down those bears!

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
Thanks, always interesting to hear the perspective of an unbiased fan of the opposition.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

-Leinart is the real deal. It's obvious that you guys have your franchise quarterback. I was impressed with how he did under pressure.

-After LJ got injured, as he got up, the crowd chanted "Larry" and clapped and cheered. It almost brought tears to my eyes that AZ fans have that much class.

Finally, I obviously under estimated the cardinals. The cardinals did more against KC's defense than any other team has so far this year.

I don't neccesarily think that the cards season is done. As leinart takes more snaps, and developes more chemistry, your team will only get better.

I spent a lot of time today talking to Chiefs fans while tailgating. Generally they were really nice and easy going. I had a Chiefs fan next to me at the game and we had a good time.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind words. I don't know about SB contenders, but thanks. I realize you have to be on extra special behavior on opponents boards. I would probably fail in that category, thats why I don't go to them. As a Cardinals' fan, you learn to live with certain things. One of which is losing games you shouldn't. Another, is being able to recognize a good sports. Thanks for being civil, as we do not have much to debate. I wish the Cards would have won today, as I do everyday, but we didn't. The world keeps on turning, and Larry Fitz and Anquan Boldin are still studs. That's all we know for sure.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score

I live in KC, I use the Chiefs as an example all the time to these guys of a real football team, class city, class team, class fans.

I don't like losing to any team but KC has always been and always will be class, still hate losing to anyone though.

Maybe we can beat Denver for you. :)

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Yep. And if moral victories counted we'd be in the Super Bowl ecvery year.

There is no such thing as a moral victory, I agree 100% that's for losers.

If you almost avoid getting your own family member killed is that a moral victory?

If you almost don't die is that a moral victory?

That concept needs to be stricken from our language.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Nice words from an opposing fan are always appreciated. Thanks!

Yes, the OL seems to be the Achilles heal of the Cardinals franchise. And, yes, the Cards coaching staff sometimes (only when they are winning) plays not to lose.

Leinart will improve and will be a great QB for this team. My concern is building the pieces that are missing (OL, CB).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05