Im surprised??

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That the Browns have not been shopping around the league to try and unload Tim Couch.

It would be nice if the Cards would be proactive and go after a Griese or a Couch both of which could certainly be had via trade.

I mean who hear doesnt think that Couch would also be a viable option? One far better than Kordell Stewart?

CardinalChris

Big Man Himself
Reaction score
Problem is you know Griese will be cut in June. Tough to trade a pick for a player who'll be a free agent soon.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by CardinalChris
Problem is you know Griese will be cut in June. Tough to trade a pick for a player who'll be a free agent soon.

I disagree if you trade for him your guaranteed to have his rights. Where after he is cut you are then forced to get in a bidding war over him!

gnomepete

Registered
Reaction score
Shane,

If you trade for him, it doubles the Denver cap hit, so you will have to make it worth their while.

So, we give up a good player or draft pick to sign someone now because the fans are impatient? We wouldn't if I were running the show. All assets need to be used, not squandered, if the team is to be turned around at all, much less quickly.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stout
The Browns have stated that not only is he not on the trade block, Couch is their starter going into training camp.

Thats interesting i never heard that thanks stout! There goes that idea!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22