Impact of new players and Amare.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
With the Suns adding guys like Grant & Crazy eyes how much impact will that have on Amare.

They bring a toughness, work ethic, & professionalism. With Amare on the verge of becoming a bonified superstar, how much of those "important" aspects will ruboff on Amare.

How much will they beable to teach him about positioning on defense, and all those important veteran things they have learned over the years.

We all know Amare has limitless skills when it comes to scoring. But how good can he really be...? How good of a workhorse, rebounding, defensive stopper can he become over the next few years?

With JJ gone this team does take a step back in the backcourt. But it also makes this team more in the mold of championship teams of the past. With a strong core of 3 main players surrounded with good veteran role players and a deep bench...

If I were Tim Duncan, I would be real worried about when Amare descides to take his game to a level similar to a Jordan type of dominance...

Last edited:

sly fly

Devil Me This
Reaction score
I fully expect Amare to develop a NASTY streak playing under KT and Grant. Elbows will be up, and heads will be dunked on.

There are going to be some sore bodies if they decide to enter the lane.

Neo

Red Tape Sorter
Reaction score
BEERZ said:
With Amare on the verge of becoming a bonified superstar,
QUOTE]

You said "bonified":bigyawn:

But seriously, I doubt that KT or Grant are going to be some sort of basketball senseis for Amare. However, I am excited to have someone who can help with interior D and rebounding, but still be effective on offense without clogging the lane. Having a couple of bigs that can hit a jumper will really open it of for Amare to throw down on the opposing defenses.

Also, in my book, Amare already is a bonafide superstar.

playstation

Selfless Service
Reaction score
i'm excited to know that amare is no longer our only enforcer in the middle. players will now think a bit more before easily taking it to the hole against us. and amare will reap the benefits of that. should be a big year for the point center.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake