Introducing myself and my Cardinals Videos!!!

DuMaCac

Reaction score
hey guys new to this board but been on the official cardinals board for awhile. seems like a lot more traffic here.

i have made some videos of our team in the playoff.
i am new to this video editing thing so plz be kind. tell me what you guys think. search for "blackejee" on youtube. i have an edge video, defense video of the atl game, and i just finished my divisional video. i would post a link but i cant since i dont have 20 post yet. so if someone can post link for me i would appreciate it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/blackejee

click high quality for the full effect. go cardinals!!!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

DuMaCac

Reaction score
Welcome. Good stuff....can't let my grandkids watch it, but nice job otherwise.

yes i am sorry. after my 1st 2 videos i noticed a lot of cursing in my music selection. so my videos from now on will be kid friendly. my divisional video is uploading right now and that song has no cursing.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
found your videos before i even saw this thread. I love the wild card defense video. that song is tight as hell too.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
watching it right now. another great song, KRS1. i love what you did with the 1-2-3-4 and 5. haha hilarious.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Bad ass videos, Love the defensive on that got me pumped, about to watch it again!!

IAWarnerFan

Warnerphile, but a Cards fan!
Reaction score
Love that NFC Divisional video. I can hardly wait to see what you do with the NFC Championship video!

Welcome! :thumbup:

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
hey man you should make a sick DRC video with all his picks from this season. you can use my video thats in my signature if you want. its him guaranteeing at least 6 picks before the season.

OP
OP
D

DuMaCac

Reaction score
hey man you should make a sick DRC video with all his picks from this season. you can use my video thats in my signature if you want. its him guaranteeing at least 6 picks before the season.

alrdy in the works. got his block field goal too. the video in ur sig is tight. i will def use it. i am going to take my time with DRC i have to make it worthy.

Love that NFC Divisional video. I can hardly wait to see what you do with the NFC Championship video!

Welcome! :thumbup:

yes, maybe even a road to the superbowl video with warner holding up the Lombardi Trophy!!!

Bad ass videos, Love the defensive on that got me pumped, about to watch it again!!

swt! exactly wat i wanted to here! thanx

Last edited:

IAWarnerFan

Warnerphile, but a Cards fan!
Reaction score
yes, maybe even a road to the superbowl video with warner holding up the Lombardi Trophy!!!
Let's just hope Kurt Warner isn't in the mood to throw the ball to the Eagles LB's, CB's, and S's. He's too nice of a guy sometimes.

OP
OP
D

DuMaCac

Reaction score
Let's just hope Kurt Warner isn't in the mood to throw the ball to the Eagles LB's, CB's, and S's. He's too nice of a guy sometimes.

he has been ALOT better this season. i am not worried. just worried about the O-line keeping him off the ground.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser