Is that really Vikingsfan in that pic?

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
SunCardfan said:
:confused: the one in the trailor park? :D
No that is not me. Vikesfan is not exactly a unique tag. Almost every Vikes board has one. Look at all the AZ names on here. I don't even live in Minnesota. The boys are just trying to bust my balls.

OP
OP
C

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
vikesfan said:
No that is not me. Vikesfan is not exactly a unique tag. Almost every Vikes board has one. Look at all the AZ names on here. I don't even live in Minnesota. The boys are just trying to bust my balls.

I didn't picture you looking like that but they kept bring it up so I thought there was a chance :D

OP
OP
C

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
By the way my Mother was raised in Minnesota and my grandparents live there so she roots for them all of the time. She went to the Vikes game with her mother. The only game she wanted to got to :mad:

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Its him, he told us before....he is just looking for love

he's just an easygoing guy looking for somebody to hang out with and see where it goes.

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I already have found love, DG, remember. Ryan, dopleganger, Mao etc that dude whoever he is looks like he doesn't have much of a sense of humor and is probably a gun "fan" should he ever discover how you guys keep making fun of him...

OP
OP
C

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
vikesfan said:
I already have found love, DG, remember. Ryan, dopleganger, Mao etc that dude whoever he is looks like he doesn't have much of a sense of humor and is probably a gun "fan" should he ever discover how you guys keep making fun of him...

Well you can always send him an email telling him about these guys :) There is enough info on here about them that it wouldn't be too hard for him to find a couple ASFNer's :)

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
SunCardfan said:
Well you can always send him an email telling him about these guys :) There is enough info on here about them that it wouldn't be too hard for him to find a couple ASFNer's :)
Kate (thirty two) would date him :thumbup:

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
vikesfan said:
You are right, he'd be pissed if he knew he was being mistaken for you.

:biglaugh:

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
Kate (thirty two) would date him :thumbup:

Did you know Ryan once tried out for the Ice Capades?

GO CARDINALS!!

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
thirty-two said:
Did you know Ryan once tried out for the Ice Capades?

GO CARDINALS!!
Yeah, so what?

They told me that I kicked too much ass and that I would melt the ice with my pure unadulterated manly vibes

OP
OP
C

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Brian in Mesa said:
vikesfan ... trailer :cool:

You've been waiting for that haven't you? lol Anyways, I think he is Vikingsfan. I just used his full name instead of his nickname :)

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
Yeah, so what?

They told me that I kicked too much ass and that I would melt the ice with my pure unadulterated manly vibes

*Best Silent Bob voice* 'Bitch, what you don't know about me...I bet you didn't know my biggest dream was to become a Vegas showgirl, did you?'

KingLouieLouie

Going Old School!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
100%CardsFan said:
This reminds me of that singer that everyone was making fun of that looked like the one of the dads from My Two Dads and George Michael Mixed together. Anyone still have that picture?
You ask...you shall receive...

Here's Bobby Milford...

attachment.php

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
LOL some of you guys are living proof of what the internet is all about - remember what they said in Jay and Silent Bob? And do you remember what they did at the end of that movie? "Trailerpark Vikesfan" looks like he too might do something like that. You guys better hope he doesn't win the lottery.

dopleganger

Veteran
Reaction score
vikesfan said:

I never assumed you had any. :D