It seems we are a little thin at...

Lomax15

Reaction score
DT, MLB, CB, OT
We sure dont have that flexibility at OT like last year. Is Fred Wakefield are primary backup after Davis and Ross? I guess they could slide Wells over to RT if Ross got hurt but Lord help us if Davis is injured. I really wish we would have re-signed R. Hill or signed R.W. McQuarters at CB. Also, is Lance Mitchell are main backup behind G. Hayes or would they slide either O. Huff or J. Darling over to MLB if something happened? Finally, is K. King working out at DT or DE? And who else do we have behind R. Davis and D. Dockett? I sure was hoping W. Bryant would work out?

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I think the Cards have great depth at MLB, Hayes, then the Cards have Huff who could move back to MLB and the James Darling would start were Huff was and I believe Lnce Mitchell was the 2nd ranked ILB in the draft, I think Cards are good at MLB.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Lomax15 said:
DT, MLB, CB, OT
We sure dont have that flexibility at OT like last year. Is Fred Wakefield are primary backup after Davis and Ross? I guess they could slide Wells over to RT if Ross got hurt but Lord help us if Davis is injured. I really wish we would have re-signed R. Hill or signed R.W. McQuarters at CB. Also, is Lance Mitchell are main backup behind G. Hayes or would they slide either O. Huff or J. Darling over to MLB if something happened? Finally, is K. King working out at DT or DE? And who else do we have behind R. Davis and D. Dockett? I sure was hoping W. Bryant would work out?

King is Docketts Backup.

Ross K is Russell Davis Backup.

Darling, Huff, Hayes, and Mitchell can all play MLB, we are fine with depth there. Although I dont like the starter so thats a seperate issue.

Ian Allan is Ross backup, not Wakefield. He already started for him in the preseason game.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think we might be pleasantly surprised at CB. I think both Tate and Green did respectably well last Saturday. Of course, if KC just torches them, a real possibility, then I agree we might make a pickup there.

DT, I'm concerned about King. I don't trust him to hold up for a whole season.

MLB, we're solid.

OT, Allen played pretty darn well against Dallas. And, he does have previous experience both starting and backing up. I'm more worried if something happens to Leckey. We could be in deep doo-doo at C.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan