Kiper says Pats will trade

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mel " my stock is falling fast" Kiper says, New England has a standing offer with Lions to give them their 2 #1s if Sean Taylor is available when Lions pick. The other deal would be Ty Law to get Steven Jackson with whoever is picking with him available.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
wallyburger said:
Mel " my stock is falling fast" Kiper says, New England has a standing offer with Lions to give them their 2 #1s if Sean Taylor is available when Lions pick. The other deal would be Ty Law to get Steven Jackson with whoever is picking with him available.

I read somewhere that the Lions won't do the deal for just the 1st rounders. Neither would I.

Hey, maybe the Lions will trade their pick for the two first rounders, AND trade BACK with the Pats in the 2nd round, AND give up their 4th rounder! :D

OP
OP
Southpaw

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stout said:
I read somewhere that the Lions won't do the deal for just the 1st rounders. Neither would I.

Hey, maybe the Lions will trade their pick for the two first rounders, AND trade BACK with the Pats in the 2nd round, AND give up their 4th rounder! :D

I think the Pat's are trying to put a silk dress on a pig.

Matt Millen wants Taylor or Winslow. Joey Harrington, Charles Rogers and Winslow is a good start.

schel

This is our year!
Reaction score
It's very likely the Pats won't even consider getting Steven Jackson anymore because of the agent he just chose. He chose the same agent that Milloy has (remember that incident?). Ty Law also has that same agent, and look what's going on now... They hate dealing with eachother so much that it really hurts the chances of getting Jackson. The Pats may however go for Taylor, maybe Wilfork. I don't see them moving up for anybody else. Kiper is an idiot ;)

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
How about this we give NE the #3 for all their round 1 and round 2 and round 3 draft picks and Ty Law and Bethel Johnson

so far away

Overpaid Rookie
Reaction score
vikesfan said:
How about this we give NE the #3 for all their round 1 and round 2 and round 3 draft picks and Ty Law and Bethel Johnson

How about we get a decent friggin player instead?