KW believes in GOD.. but KW IS GOD..so he believes in himself

dinesh15

Rookie
Reaction score
lol..am DRUNK... can you guys please forgive me for that?? LOL..

HOF, please open your doors for KW.. here comes the greatest NFL story ever told... he takes the sorry franchises to Super bowl (Rams and Cards).. Should we trade him to Detroit lions?:p

IAWarnerFan

Warnerphile, but a Cards fan!
Reaction score
lol..am DRUNK... can you guys please forgive me for that?? LOL..

HOF, please open your doors for KW.. here comes the greatest NFL story ever told... he takes the sorry franchises to Super bowl (Rams and Cards).. Should we trade him to Detroit lions?:p
Kurt Warner is not GOD! KURT Warner is GOOD tho!:p

TopGun

Registered
Reaction score
Kurt does belong in the HOF. I agree, he is not God, but he does have God given ability.

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
Wrong.

Kurt believes in God. Fitz is God. Therefore Kurt believes in Larry.

:)

DoTheDew

Registered
Reaction score
Kurt Warner may not be God, but he just clinched a spot in the HOF and, IMO a chance to have his number retired with this team.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Kurt Warner may not be God, but he just clinched a spot in the HOF and, IMO a chance to have his number retired with this team.

The team doesn't retire numbers but he's a lock for the Ring of Honor

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Kurt played one hell of a game. Hats off to him!!!!!

Kurt has the heart of a Lion. He probably takes more abuse during a game than anyone on the team and keeps on keeping on. Kudos to the coaches for keeping Kurt in the lineup all year. Some wanted Matt to be the starter and some called for Matt to replace Kurt at various times. The Coach withstood all the calls and now we are in the Superbowl. Now just what on earth do you do with a 37 year old QB who has just led you to the Superbowl and is 37 years old and you have a young first round pick on the sideline? What a decision this will be. The only thing that could solve this would be for Kurt to retire which he very well could. What else does he have to prove except win the superbowl. I will take that but he has made my decade by just getting us to the promised land. What a setup for a superbowl if it is with Pittsburg with Whiz facing his former team and players.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Kurt has the heart of a Lion. He probably takes more abuse during a game than anyone on the team and keeps on keeping on. Kudos to the coaches for keeping Kurt in the lineup all year. Some wanted Matt to be the starter and some called for Matt to replace Kurt at various times. The Coach withstood all the calls and now we are in the Superbowl. Now just what on earth do you do with a 37 year old QB who has just led you to the Superbowl and is 37 years old and you have a young first round pick on the sideline? What a decision this will be. The only thing that could solve this would be for Kurt to retire which he very well could. What else does he have to prove except win the superbowl. I will take that but he has made my decade by just getting us to the promised land. What a setup for a superbowl if it is with Pittsburg with Whiz facing his former team and players.

How about Kurt comes back and does it again?

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Don't want to get into a Warner versus Leinart debate. Just want to enjoy the win and see Kurt lead us to a Super Bowl win.

IAWarnerFan

Warnerphile, but a Cards fan!
Reaction score
Either Kurt Warner hangs it up after this season or he comes back as starter the next two years. He doesn't need to worry about this until the offseason tho, and it's not worth talking about now!

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I will follow Kurt. To all Catholics, Protestants, Jews and Mormons. Thank you God for this season.

Can I get an Amen?!?!