ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Lots of Kizer. Interesting.

Zero Reuben Foster, lol.

LittleDavis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Half of those players would have to involve a trade back. At thirteen, if we take anyone on that list other than M. Williams, C. Williams or Tabor we reached.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I see about three of those guys chose Zach Cunningham..... glad I aint the only one to see it... he is my guy....see him more as a late teens early twenties pick but with Foster off the board he is the best backer available and could go anywhere.... and he has some length which our staff keeps saying they covet....while drafting short players....

Jason1970

Reaction score
Looks like CB is the pick in the 1st rd, sad we burned a 3rd last year on a "project" when the QB of the future (Prescott) was sitting there with rumors that's who the Cards liked?

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
<---- my mother

Here we go again. It's that time of year when about half of these mocks are made by lazy sport writers who do nothing more than remember what they read other articles saying about who drafted who and what each team's needs are. You see it every year. They read each others mocks and names get stuck with certain teams. It is like a rumor going around. I would bet my dead mother's ashes that half of these pundits that do mock drafts do no original research on their own for most teams, especially for our "insignificant" Cardinals.

No way they spend near as much time as even I do, researching team sites to read about needs and doing hundreds of mock drafts (dozens) for each team, seeing how the cards might fall differently when a team takes a different player in different drafts. Since I found Draftwired, I can't seem to do much else most days. I do at least one live draft with different team gms each evening, and I pick a different team to represent each afternoon or night. Before that I do a dozen or so mocks on my own representing that team with the computer drafting for the others. It has become an obsession with me.

So, in the case of mock drafting, I know what I speak.

Last edited:

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
Mocks this time of year are completely moot. FA changes the entire draft board. It really isn't until a week or two before the draft that team needs become clearer.

For example, most pundits have the 49ers taking a QB at #2. But, what if Kyle Shanahan makes a deal for Kurt Cousins? That would free up the 49ers to take BPA.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05