Lowest Rated WCF ever

Bong

Registered
Reaction score
How could ABC/ESPN/Wide World of Disney let this happen

The ratings for this will be lower than the Home Shopping Network's termite solutions program.

Arctic

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Do you always wait until this late at night to start numerous lame threads? I guess the mods are all sleeping now?

TBaslim

Planet Orange
Reaction score
Do you always wait until this late at night to start numerous lame threads? I guess the mods are all sleeping now?

Must be, since they haven't banned your trolling hide.

jibikao

Reaction score
I am just going to do my part. No NBA for me for a long time. Good job Stern. :D

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lowest rated in America.. highest rated for the world though.. The Stern effect

goldseraph

Irrelevance Sucks :(
Reaction score
Plz ban this ****** Arctic, he is SO obviously trolling, going on about what a great series this was, the suns have only themselves to blame, and oh yeah all Suns fans should be calm and level headed the night they get eliminated or Arctic will pick on you. Can u imagine how sad this guy's life must be?

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
How could ABC/ESPN/Wide World of Disney let this happen

The ratings for this will be lower than the Home Shopping Network's termite solutions program.

so what, spurs were the better team, I dislike the entitlement, you want it, earn it.

supernova

Rookie
Reaction score
You guys are retards.

Are you telling me you don't enjoy bug-eyed Duncan on the foul tip?

Are you telling me you don't enjoy Manu flopping ten-feet across and into an opposing player's knee after being breathed upon?

Are you telling me you don't enjoy seeing Eva in the stands with her blackberry?

What about Bruce? Surely his leg sweeps and knees in the balls are worth something?

This is the WWF, not basketball, kids, so best man up; rather (oops), this is basketball, not the WWF. Sorry, I get the two confused sometimes myself!

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
i wouldn't mind if bowen, ginosely, and horry all got hit by a train.

pokerface

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Plz ban this ****** Arctic, he is SO obviously trolling, going on about what a great series this was, the suns have only themselves to blame, and oh yeah all Suns fans should be calm and level headed the night they get eliminated or Arctic will pick on you. Can u imagine how sad this guy's life must be?

But the Suns do only have themsleves to blame...

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Actually Ginobili wasn't nearly so bad as usual this series. I don't remember any of his flops jeopardizing other players.

pokerface

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
i wouldn't mind if bowen, ginosely, and horry all got hit by a train.

I'm glad you don't take all this too seriously. Nice to see a level headed fan with some wisdom on this board!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05