ThunderCard

Reaction score
You will probably get the over 43.5, but you should have taken the hags

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Should have taken the Cheese boys advice!

I didnt bet rent but I made an easy 60 bucks today!

ThunderCard

Reaction score
Whoever was on here last week saying the NFL is a suckers bet is completly right. I have been betting on the Mapleleafs since the won there third game in a row and it has panned out for me nicely except 2 times. If you follow hockey it is the best sport to bet on when teams are hot.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Originally posted by ThunderCard
Whoever was on here last week saying the NFL is a suckers bet is completly right. I have been betting on the Mapleleafs since the won there third game in a row and it has panned out for me nicely except 2 times. If you follow hockey it is the best sport to bet on when teams are hot.

I come on here all the time telling folks to not bet on football. Especially pro football.

If you're good, you MIGHT be able to make some money on college, but the bookies are laughing all the way to the bank on Sundays.

ThunderCard

Reaction score
I agree with Crimson Warrior almost 100%, except the following the trend rule. Almost like trading stocks, but you follow the trend that is most accurate. This year it would have been betting against the Card and Lions on all of there road games. You would have ended up 13-3 which is not bad. That is the only time you are going close to winning most of your games you bet on

Beaver

Maximum Effort
Reaction score
Originally posted by Crimson Warrior
I come on here all the time telling folks to not bet on football. Especially pro football.

If you're good, you MIGHT be able to make some money on college, but the bookies are laughing all the way to the bank on Sundays.

I agree. I won $600 and $350 on football bets last year, BUT have probably lost enough to even out. I like betting on baseball the most.

OP
OP
C

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Got I hate mac plain and simple. What kind of qb sneak was that?? Snap the ball and have the qb run down the line????

He should has the snot beaten out of him before he is fired.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I gotta say I was sweating when that freaking stupid ass fan ran on the field to stop the clock with 15 seconds left - but a minute later I was counting the 300 smackers I won.

Follow the Cheese's advice - don't touch next week's game - but between you and me - two morning trips to Vgeas from LA in two weeks is really taxing - I need to find a bookie.

BTW - I liked the way the team battled today even though they lost by 18 - but I'm pretty shocked somany people think Josh is the answer - I mean we got 4 turnovers and still only managed 10 points? I know he didn'tmake mistakes, but he didn't make a whole lot of plays either - I think he would make a great back-up QB or even starter next year, but you still can't pass up a possible franchise QB for this guy.

I can't wait for this season to be over - I hate betting against and rooting against our boys - this is the wrost season in memory since I became a fan when the Cards moved here in 88.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by cheesebeef
I gotta say I was sweating when that freaking stupid ass fan ran on the field to stop the clock with 15 seconds left - but a minute later I was counting the 300 smackers I won.

Follow the Cheese's advice - don't touch next week's game - but between you and me - two morning trips to Vgeas from LA in two weeks is really taxing - I need to find a bookie.

BTW - I liked the way the team battled today even though they lost by 18 - but I'm pretty shocked somany people think Josh is the answer - I mean we got 4 turnovers and still only managed 10 points? I know he didn'tmake mistakes, but he didn't make a whole lot of plays either - I think he would make a great back-up QB or even starter next year, but you still can't pass up a possible franchise QB for this guy.

I can't wait for this season to be over - I hate betting against and rooting against our boys - this is the wrost season in memory since I became a fan when the Cards moved here in 88.

First off McCown should be credited with at least 6 more points(thanks Rackers) Although we should get TDs I agree. But thats the whole point its not all on him. Its on th eline to block for him the backs to make it a two headed monster etc.......

You say McCown didnt make plays? Are you serious? How about two nice intermediate bombs to Boldin and Jouhnson one for a TD? How about the other throw that we robbed on that Boldin caight in the endzone??

Some awesome scrambles??? The guy made quite a few "plays" yesterday!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shane H
First off McCown should be credited with at least 6 more points(thanks Rackers) Although we should get TDs I agree. But thats the whole point its not all on him. Its on th eline to block for him the backs to make it a two headed monster etc.......

You say McCown didnt make plays? Are you serious? How about two nice intermediate bombs to Boldin and Jouhnson one for a TD? How about the other throw that we robbed on that Boldin caight in the endzone??

Some awesome scrambles??? The guy made quite a few "plays" yesterday!

maybe I overstepped a little bit - the strike on the flea-lficker was nice and should have been a TD and the TD pass to Boldin was nice - but with four turnovers, the offense has to score points - and Shane I'm not saying the offensive woes are "all on him" - lord knows we don't have anyone who knows how to call plays and our O-line sucks - but if we are going to pass up on someone who has the potential to be "special" then I need to see more out of this kid - something that dazzles me - maybe it will be the Vikings game -rather than a 1:1 turnover ratio and some pretty decent stats (albeit padded by a prevent defense at the end that almost sent me into heart-palpatations thinking the Hawks were gonna give up a cheese TD at the end to rob me of 250 smackaroos).

I'd be pretty happy going into next season with Josh and our new QB (be it Eli or Ben) duking it out.

I was really impressed with zero picks yesterday - as I was of his ability two weeks ago to throw the ball away for the most part against Carloina - and it was nice actually feeling like on the flea flciker and the bomb to Boston that they actually had a shot to be completed - I just don't know if he's good enough to pass up on some guys who I really like coming out of college.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
I just don't know if he's good enough to pass up on some guys who I really like coming out of college.

This is the thing: Josh's future is probably in his own hands. If he wins next week, I think we might possibly be around the #5-6 spot in the draft. I don't think there's any way we pull the trigger and give up picks to get Manning/Rothleisberger (this team has too many holes to be trading away picks). So we'd probably draft defense and next year put McCown in as starter.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
maybe I overstepped a little bit - the strike on the flea-lficker was nice and should have been a TD and the TD pass to Boldin was nice - but with four turnovers, the offense has to score points - and Shane I'm not saying the offensive woes are "all on him" - lord knows we don't have anyone who knows how to call plays and our O-line sucks - but if we are going to pass up on someone who has the potential to be "special" then I need to see more out of this kid - something that dazzles me - maybe it will be the Vikings game -rather than a 1:1 turnover ratio and some pretty decent stats (albeit padded by a prevent defense at the end that almost sent me into heart-palpatations thinking the Hawks were gonna give up a cheese TD at the end to rob me of 250 smackaroos).

I'd be pretty happy going into next season with Josh and our new QB (be it Eli or Ben) duking it out.

I was really impressed with zero picks yesterday - as I was of his ability two weeks ago to throw the ball away for the most part against Carloina - and it was nice actually feeling like on the flea flciker and the bomb to Boston that they actually had a shot to be completed - I just don't know if he's good enough to pass up on some guys who I really like coming out of college.

I agree I dunno if we should pass on Big Ben or Eli either. But Im almost certain that management will feel differantly.

There is no doubt in my mind that McCown will be the man next year as we draft defense defense defense yet again!

Of course that could all change depending on who the new coach is to.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by swd1974
Had to do it. Card +14 and over 43.5 Proud of me? lol

oh and swd1974 - when will you start listening to me on this stuff - here's my advice for this week - lay off the gambling.

Hell if not my appetite for being stupid and flat out greed - I'd be up 700 right now after the last three weeks - but of course after winning the Niner and Hags game - well, that Vegas air just gets in your head and after winning a bet as big as those - you think you're indestructible.

Lay off this week's game.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05