MArcus /Holiday/ Jenki

jrjbritt

Registered
Reaction score
I have ben reading that we could get Marcus for a 5th or 6th rounder. If that is true, why don't we pull the trigger on that and get him in here learning our system.. Or is there a better pick in the draft at #5-6... .. I say go after him, get him in here and take that money from the pick and put it towards a june1st FA to get here..

Also has any one heard anything on the Holiday front.. I would really love to have him here and then hopefully get Suggs at # 6, but I get the feeling from what I am reading the Holiday really doesn't want to come here and he is just using our offer to raise other offers.. What about giving him 48hrs to make a decsion, and in the mean time go after Okedaer(spelling) or KGB.. see what they are asking and if we can meet there demands.. They both seem to be having broken down discussions with other teams..

Jenkins....he can kiss my A$$... everybody says he is at best a #2 wr, including myself.... but he was given a adquate contract offer to come in here and show everybody wrong. instead he takes a one-year deal to go to Alt and end up with the same situation next year.. very little interest in him..

were slowly coming together.. still need a WR AND A PASS RUSHING DE.. go get them Cards....

pinnacle

Reaction score
I guess coach mac agrees:

mcginnis quote..pretty much sums up current situation..
mcginnis quote:

"We need wide receivers. We need pass rushers. We've got to continue to address those issues. I don't have answers as to who those players are going to be, but we are going to work hard to get those players. We have the draft. We have free agency. We have those guys who might get cut after June 1.''