Mark Buherle hurls season's first no-hitter

Diamondback Jay

Psalms 23:1
Reaction score
Buherle just threw a no-no, pitching the first no-hitter of the season Tuesday night -- and he was nearly perfect, too.

The Chicago White Sox left-hander faced the minimum 27 batters in a 6-0 victory over the Texas Rangers, picking off the only hitter he walked and throwing his team's first no-hitter since 1991.

Last edited:

PHXSportsFan4

Time for baseball season.
Reaction score
Pretty impressive, epecially considering it came against the Rangers, one of the better offensive clubs in the AL.

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
Good thing I started him this game for my fantasy team. I seriously considered benching him for the game.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yes sir. Buherle doesn't have overwhelming stuff, but combines good control and a bulldog mentality. He's a very good pitcher.

88 MPH fastball

This is the type of pitcher that Micah Owings can become if he can just keep hitting his spots

PHXSportsFan4

Time for baseball season.
Reaction score
88 MPH fastball

This is the type of pitcher that Micah Owings can become if he can just keep hitting his spots
Bingo. I love pitchers that don't overpower anyone but they just hit their spots so well and keep hitters guessing. Hopefully Owings keeps up the good work and maybe he will become a top pitcher someday soon.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05