Movie a day #365 - Fear (1996)

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
from Amazon.com

You must be registered for see images

Plot Outline: A 16 year old girl takes up with a charming young man who quickly shows his colors when he beats a friend simply for walking with her and then goes totally ballistic after she tries to break up with him.

Plot Synopsis: On the surface, the Walkers were a picture perfect family. Steve had a great job as an architect and a beautiful house in Seattle overlooking a lake. His new wife, Laura, loved him very much. Toby, her young son, looked up to him like his own father. And Nicole, his 16-year old daughter, meant the world to him. As Steve would be the first to admit, it was almost the perfect life. Until one day when Nicole went to a party at a local rave club with her best friend Margo and met a young man named David.

I have not seen this movie in a few years, but after rereading about it a couple of days ago, I think that I would watch this movie over the long 4th weekend.

Reese Witherspoon + Alyssa Milano = eye candy.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have not seen this movie all the way through. The only seen that I can vividly remember is the rollercoaster scene :D

Mark 'dubs is a hottie and Reese is a good actress. Someday I will end up seeing all of this movie.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
I saw this a long time ago. I thought it was pretty good. It was the first time I had seen Mark Wahlberg in a movie. I remember being surprised at how well Marky Mark could act. I didn’t know that Reese Witherspoon played the girlfriend, I didn’t know who she was at the time.