My 12 Year olds Mock

Redrage

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The little guy you see walking with me in my Avatar pic is a life long Card's fan. He's been posting Mcks the last few years and has been as right as anyone (He predicted Beanie, he predicted Nate Potter last year).

Here's his 2013 mock:

Round One: Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU. We might have already got Campbell and Darnell, but Dockett isn’t getting any younger.

Round Two: Ryan Nassib, QB, Syracuse. Now, some might think this doesn’t make sense, with the Carson Palmer trade and all, but let me explain. Palmer might only be a short term solution. If he gets injured, we have no decent backups. This is where Nassib comes in. He not only is familiar with Arian’s scheme, but, Palmer might also make a good mentor, when healthy.

Round Three: Montee Ball, HB, Wisconsin. He is very familiar with Arians rush offense, so this might make a Beanie replacement.

Round Four: Chris Faulk, OT, LSU. He can make a decent Levi Brown backup, if brown gets injured.

Round Five: Duke Williams, SS, Nevada. I know what you’re thinking; “Why is this guy getting us a SS in the fifth round? Simple. If we are lucky, we will have another Tim Hightower case. In other words, we get somebody late, they turn out to be a great player.

Round Six: Corey Fuller, WR, Virginia tech. He be a good person to use in a shotgun form. Plus, He is familiar with Arians offensive scheme.

Fin

ndhillst

Rookie
Reaction score
The little guy you see walking with me in my Avatar pic is a life long Card's fan. He's been posting Mcks the last few years and has been as right as anyone (He predicted Beanie, he predicted Nate Potter last year).

Here's his 2013 mock:

Round One: Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU. We might have already got Campbell and Darnell, but Dockett isn’t getting any younger.

Round Two: Ryan Nassib, QB, Syracuse. Now, some might think this doesn’t make sense, with the Carson Palmer trade and all, but let me explain. Palmer might only be a short term solution. If he gets injured, we have no decent backups. This is where Nassib comes in. He not only is familiar with Arian’s scheme, but, Palmer might also make a good mentor, when healthy.

Round Three: Montee Ball, HB, Wisconsin. He is very familiar with Arians rush offense, so this might make a Beanie replacement.

Round Four: Chris Faulk, OT, LSU. He can make a decent Levi Brown backup, if brown gets injured.

Round Five: Duke Williams, SS, Nevada. I know what you’re thinking; “Why is this guy getting us a SS in the fifth round? Simple. If we are lucky, we will have another Tim Hightower case. In other words, we get somebody late, they turn out to be a great player.

Round Six: Corey Fuller, WR, Virginia tech. He be a good person to use in a shotgun form. Plus, He is familiar with Arians offensive scheme.

Fin

Not the draft I would personally hope for, but your son did a better job than I could do! I still don't know who I really want at #7 yet.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with the picks individually but I really think we need to address the OL with at least one of our top three picks. Ignoring the OL in the first three rounds is what has gotten us to where we are now. I'm not saying we have to go OL with pick #7, but we need to get an Olineman in round 2 or 3 if we went D in round 1