need for next year.

jrjbritt

Registered
Reaction score
I think next offseason all we need to make it to the next tier ( competitive playoff team ) is :

1. a very nasty LG or open up holes with BIG.. I would leave everyone else there and even draft a top RT in the early round.. We need to open up holes on a consistent basis for our backs to run.. if we were able to have a RB average 100yrd rushing a game, I think even McCown could take this team deep into the playoff.. I couldcut Ross if he cant make the starting lineup at the end of the season and take that money and spend on the LG.. Wakefield if doing a good job at RT and only wil get better the experience IMO.

2. I big fat ass DT ( 320-340lbs ) in the middle.. I would like a veteran here, but if not we need on in round 1 or 2...

3. then finally I would like to bring in one of the QB's that are going to beon the market next year.. I really like Ramsey or Carr.. I would also like to see Josh resigned, Navarre and Davey battle out in camp for the last spot.. I really liked Davey and beleive we should have kept him on the roster and try to get Navarre on the PS..

4. the rest of the draft would be to bring in depth and competition at spots..

go cards