Need tickets to Rams game

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Going to Tucson to visit mom in Nov. and would love to see the game Nov. 9. Yes, tiks are available online but I wanted to ask here first. I once got tickets from JerseyGirl this way and would rather purchase from another Cardinal fan. PM me if you can't go and want to sell two tickets to a life long Big Red fan. Thanks!

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If you don't find any here - show up at the game and visit the "legal scalping area" on the arena side of the stadium. There resellers are allowed to sell under the supervision of the local heat, and I'd think that for the Rams game in particular, some great deals would be available there. Good luck!

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
jmt - I do not think I will make it out to the St Louis game this year. I would love to sell them to a Card fan. I will send you a PM. Mine are in ROH 413

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
If you don't find any here - show up at the game and visit the "legal scalping area" on the arena side of the stadium. There resellers are allowed to sell under the supervision of the local heat, and I'd think that for the Rams game in particular, some great deals would be available there. Good luck!
I've never heard of anything like that. Do the police limit on what price they can sell the tickets? I don't get the concept. It's either legal or it isn't.

Fitz Rulz

Registered
Reaction score
I don't think Police has anything to do with price.
It's other side of Gate 2 coming from Jobing Arena area
Police there just to keep control. Also a lot of people come this way from Brown/Blue lots.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I've never heard of anything like that. Do the police limit on what price they can sell the tickets? I don't get the concept. It's either legal or it isn't.

From what I understand, it's only legal in that spot. Similar thing at Dbacks games, the "legal" spot is across the street from the box office. When you come across the street up by the arena, they have "salesmen" who recruit there, but then have to bring you around the corner to do the transaction legally.

I think it's a good concept. If resales are going to happen anyways, why not do it where there is supervision by the cops? Reduces the odds of a bogus transaction, getting rolled, etc. And the sellers know where to go to find buyers (assuming the buyers know about the situation, which not everybody does).

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
From what I understand, it's only legal in that spot. Similar thing at Dbacks games, the "legal" spot is across the street from the box office. When you come across the street up by the arena, they have "salesmen" who recruit there, but then have to bring you around the corner to do the transaction legally.

I think it's a good concept. If resales are going to happen anyways, why not do it where there is supervision by the cops? Reduces the odds of a bogus transaction, getting rolled, etc. And the sellers know where to go to find buyers (assuming the buyers know about the situation, which not everybody does).
Yes, I guess that makes sense.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05