New security at the gate

duckfallas

All Star
Reaction score
Anyone else find the nature of the new searches interesting? They make you take off your cap, then they do a quick, half assed search on your upper torso. Are they looking for suicide bombers?

The line was so long I bet some didn't get into the stadium until the 2nd quarter.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Yeah, they were pretty lame - thank God the ladies line was shorter. If you're not carrying anything at all (no bags or purse) then you can just go to the front of the line.

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
DeAnna said:
Yeah, they were pretty lame - thank God the ladies line was shorter. If you're not wearing anything at all (no bags or purse) then you can just go to the front of the line.

I've found this to be true everywhere you may go. :D

moose

Reaction score
i actually asked them what the point of the search was, and they said they were looking for explosive attached to the person like a suicide bomber would have

Reaction score
The search as it was being conducted was a waste of time. Short guy says take off your hat. So I take it off but I am holding it way too high for him to see in it. "Your clear". What did he think, I have C4 strapped to my skull??
Plus he never bothered to check the binocular case I was carrying. Why bother??

:lame:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser