NFC Sack Leader Bertrand Berry to Join NFL Total Access Tonight

Jim O

Reaction score
NFC Sack Leader Bertrand Berry to Join NFL Total Access Tonight

You must be registered for see images

Cardinals Defensive end Bertand Berry will appear on "Cardinals Cam" tonight on NFL Network's signature show, Total Access.

With four sacks against the Giants on Sunday, Berry is now leading the NFC in sacks with nine and is just a half sack away from a share of the NFL lead.

NFL Total Access airs at 5pm and 8pm Arizona time and can be seen on the NFL Network (Direct TV Channel 212).

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's a thread on the Broncos freak board right now wishing they'd found a way to keep Berry.

I think it was a great "trade" they got Jake, a year later we get Berry.

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
It simply amazes me that his football career was almost over before it ever got started!!!!!

SeattleCard

Back in Arizona!!!
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
There's a thread on the Broncos freak board right now wishing they'd found a way to keep Berry.

Got a link to the thread on the Broncos board?

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:

And before the season started they(almost all of them) said it was no big loss and his success was only a factor of having Pryce opposite of him. They said that anyone else could step in and take his place easily.

mdsisquo

All Star
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
imaCafan said:
It simply amazes me that his football career was almost over before it ever got started!!!!!

That just goes to show you that anything can happen in the NFL. Actually, it supports my theory about the difference between pro-bowl players and average players. It's all mentality. In the NFL, everyone is all about the same physically. Everyone is fast, strong, etc. What seperates them is desire, the will to suceed and prepair for games. It's quite obvious that the light switch went on for Berry and look at him now. I'm so glad he's on our team.

ActingWild

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Great, SeattleCard posted...here come the heebie-jeebie nightmares again!

Your avatar looks like a twisted Black Hole Sun video and a reindeer caught in the headlights. Gives me the creeps! :hairraise

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
joeshmo said:
And before the season started they(almost all of them) said it was no big loss and his success was only a factor of having Pryce opposite of him. They said that anyone else could step in and take his place easily.

Some are saying that on the very thread.

http://www.broncosfreak.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9498

That's human nature though, every player that leaves us we do the same thing, we didn't need him.