NFL.COM: AZ is 31st

Skumbag

Registered
Reaction score
Love how all the teams are labeled by their name except the Jets.

#19 - New York Tebows! LOL

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
23 is generous.

I am surprised most media outlets don't have us 30 or below. Till this team proves it can do something, that is where I would put it to start this season and see how it goes.

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Truth hurts.

Our Oline is borderline historic bad right now. Besides Sendline, and maybe Daryn, we dont have a single guy whod be suitable to start, maybe even be a #2, on any other team.

I dont believe we'll be 2nd worst, at all. We'll fall somewhere in the 7-9's as usual.

Although, you know sometimes the best thing for a team like us is to go 1-15 and go get that difference maker. The last highest pick weve ever had was Larry.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I can't see how we would be behind Cleveland or Miami or Jacksonville, but past that, it is probably where we deserve to be. The most overrated team IMO is the Jets. They are going to be terrible.

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

I would rate the organization as #31 but not the team. I see a maximum of 4 losses and a hopeful maximum wins of 8. Until we get the QBOTF there will not be much to cheer about in the desert. We never get low enough to grab one of the great college QBs and are not smart enough to grab a good one in the lower rounds. How the same teams year after year seem to come up with a QB when their old one is though is stunning.

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
23 is generous.

I am surprised most media outlets don't have us 30 or below. Till this team proves it can do something, that is where I would put it to start this season and see how it goes.

Out of 32 teams? Are you kidding? I can think of 5 teams worst than the cardinals without even looking at the stats. Miami, Minnesota, Cleveland, Raiders are iffy... This same team beat the Rams, Eagles and Seahawks last year. The Jets are a mess. Cowboys aren't too hot. Jacksonville will be rebuilding. Come on.

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Man I hope these guys still get riled up about stuff like this. I hope Whiz puts this up in the locker room for the young impressionable guys.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would rate the organization as #31 but not the team. I see a maximum of 4 losses and a hopeful maximum wins of 8. Until we get the QBOTF there will not be much to cheer about in the desert. We never get low enough to grab one of the great college QBs and are not smart enough to grab a good one in the lower rounds. How the same teams year after year seem to come up with a QB when their old one is though is stunning.

You're math looks even worse than mine. How do you have a maximum of 4 losses and a maximum of 8 wins? Besides that, I absolutely disagree with your first sentence. Management has made some mistakes and ultimately they are responsible for the mess this team appears to be but I'd rate the organization much higher than I'd rate this team. I still believe in this front office/coaching staff although this year better serve as a wake up call when the time comes to address future needs. If they don't aggressively pursue an improved Oline, they'll chase me to the dark side and that side is already SRO.

Steve

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol, I'm only pointing this out based on irony, not trying to be grammar police. I fully agree with your point, but it's "your", not "you're"

Yes, it is. Stupid people, their always correcting me.;)

Steve

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
23 is generous.

Then every team should start the season at 32 until they prove they can do something.

Last edited:

SeaHawk2001

Reaction score
I keep saying, they are the most overrated NFL team right now. I remember their last game and it was a loss in Arizona.

FYI its not based off last years record. Its based of projections for this year. I dont put alot of stock in this stuff, but for anyone that follows the hawks its apparent we did things to get better. Is #15 overrated? well time will tell.

And they are starting a 5'10" rookie.

youve got a 6'6' career backup. 55% completion rate, 11 tds and 14 ints 6.92 avg

lol, ill take my 5'10 rookie, thx. cant get much worse than that, even with a rookie

Last edited:

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
youve got a 6'6' career backup. 55% completion rate, 11 tds and 14 ints 6.92 avg

lol, ill take my 5'10 rookie, thx. cant get much worse than that, even with a rookie
FYI, he is not a backup anymore. You can look at teh completion rates and other stats. The best stat is 6-2!

We will see how your midget rook does when real bullets are flying. Several preseason heroes are now on street looking for jobs.

SeaHawk2001

Reaction score
FYI, he is not a backup anymore. You can look at teh completion rates and other stats. The best stat is 6-2!

We will see how your midget rook does when real bullets are flying. Several preseason heroes are now on street looking for jobs.

with 4 wins in OT. could have easily been 2-6. but i agree, we will see. Im not one of those people saying wilson is the next brees or any of that based on preseason. But i have liked his poise, and decision making, and im excited to see what hes made of it. We have a decent situation this year, if wilson flops, flynn has looked decent and he has some nfl experience. so the season isnt lost if wilson struggles. althought id rather let him take his lumps and go atleast 8 games before we make the change.

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
FYI its not based off last years record. Its based of projections for this year. I dont put alot of stock in this stuff, but for anyone that follows the hawks its apparent we did things to get better. Is #15 overrated? well time will tell.
well of course. I would say every team did things to get better...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05