NFL Network says Rams can easily WIN division...

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Course, those comments came after (15) minutes of what's wrong w/the Cowboys. That's an easy one: NO CHEMISTRY! Some teams have it/some don't....And you can't just flip a switch and say, we're a team NOW! As for the Rams?? Yes, they are re-energized but let's see how they do in New England. The Cards NEED to stay focused and hungry! Keep playing with that chip on their shoulder! FIGHT HARD--AND THEN--FIGHT EVEN HARDER!! GO CARDS!!

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm holding a candle light vigil for Nolan and Linehan till they get their jobs back, they should not have been fired till the end of the season. :p

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
"Easily" my ass. their schedule for the rest of the season is tough

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
The Rams play New England next in New England, then us.
Let's see how long the love fest lasts.

Reality will soon sink in.

TJ

Reaction score
New England is killing a much superior team in Denver right now. If they can handle them with ease, St. Louis shouldn't be much of a fight

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New England is killing a much superior team in Denver right now. If they can handle them with ease, St. Louis shouldn't be much of a fight

Denver is an inferior team and Shanahan will not be coaching them next year.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Easily? First of all there is nothing "easily " accomplished in todays NFL.

I can understand recognizing their ressurgance, but to claim they can easily win the division is kind of absurd.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Easily? First of all there is nothing "easily " accomplished in todays NFL.

I can understand recognizing their ressurgance, but to claim they can easily win the division is kind of absurd.

Rams can easily kiss my ass.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Can they? Yes of course. Easily? No of course not.
Rams will probably be wearing their ass for a hat after playing @ NE next week......
but the Cards are probably gonna get beat @ Carolina.....
Setting up a decent little NFC west matchup in St Louis week 9.

Last edited:

cgolden

Registered
Reaction score
Just keep dissing the Cards. We'll gladly fly under the radar.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can they? Yes of course. Easily? No of course not.
Rams will probably be wearing their ass for a hat after playing @ NE next week......
but the Cards are probably gonna get beat @ Carolina.....
Setting up a decent little NFC west matchup in St Louis week 9.

NE is very beatable by the talented Rams. Count me concerned. That game last night was more about Denver being terrible on defense again than it was about NE being good.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NE is very beatable by the talented Rams. Count me concerned. That game last night was more about Denver being terrible on defense again than it was about NE being good.

It is amazing that Denver's defense continues to get worse, when are they going to completely remove Shanahan from the GM decisions and just let him coach? He's a terrific coach, and a horrible GM, changing DC's again won't solve the problem with their defensive personnel, their front 7 can't stop the run.

When you consider the Patriots did that without Brady or Maroney it's impressive. Sure Cutler and Bailey got hurt for Denver but that should have somewhat evened things out, NE won easily.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm sorry but what the hell have the Rams done to convince anyone they are any good? They won one game by a last second FG after starting 0-4 and now they beat a Dallas team without a secondary and the star QB and that is in total dissarray right now. Sorry the Rams are still the team that started 0-4 not sure why all of a sudden people saying they can win the division, how about win a game against a decent team first. The Cowboys game doesn't count in my book they didn't even beat the same team we played, they beat a 90yr old QB who threw picks all day long with a D thats so beat up do they have any secondary left?

TJ

Reaction score
I'm sorry but what the hell have the Rams done to convince anyone they are any good? They won one game by a last second FG after starting 0-4 and now they beat a Dallas team without a secondary and the star QB and that is in total dissarray right now. Sorry the Rams are still the team that started 0-4 not sure why all of a sudden people saying they can win the division, how about win a game against a decent team first. The Cowboys game doesn't count in my book they didn't even beat the same team we played, they beat a 90yr old QB who threw picks all day long with a D thats so beat up do they have any secondary left?

You're probably right, but I want that to be validated this weekend when they travel to New England.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

That's EXACTLY what I've been saying!

You're SMART!

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Rams Scare me.

It's clear that they quit on Linehan. He was a lame duck coach and the players knew it. With that said Haslett is the perfect coach for them. He holds people accountable and has them believing that they can turn things around.

This is not the time you want to be playing the Rams. Sure they are not the most talented team in the league. However Haslett has them thinking that they are. Nothing is more dangerous than a team that believes they can still win.

Playing in St Louis isn't going to be easy. Orginally I chalked this one up to a sure win. However having Haslett as the HC now makes this one much more difficult.

Treefiddy

Richard Cranium
Reaction score

Last second field goal or not, beating Washington in their house is a pretty damn good win.

I'll agree that beating Dallas at this point isn't much of a challenge. I'm not sure which I'm more excited about, Dallas sucking, or the fact that the Cardinals were the ones that completely broke them emotionally and physically.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I gotta say I am pretty happy that it was us that seem to derail the Cowboys for awhile, and hopefully enough they miss the playoffs that would be funny!

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
The Redskins didn't take the Rams seriously, they admitted as much. It seemed like Dallas also figured they could just show up and win. St. Louis won't catch any more teams by surprise, starting this week against NE.

Even if the Cards go 5-5 the rest of the way, St. Louis would have to go 7-3 and probably have to beat us twice to win the division. I'd say that's a long shot, at best.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05