NFL Network

CDogg

Reaction score
I was watching NFL gameday scoreboard and they were talking about the seahawks and they said they are a team that will be fighting the 9ers for the division and will be there in the playoff picture in the end.

No mention of the Cardinals who already beat them and just won in N.E. being in the fight for the division or the playoffs.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
yeah....we beat the hags....and they are giving the cowpukes way more than they are qualified to handle...which means they may be better than I thought.....

then we beat the pats....in new england...early.......

can never tell about this Cardinal team....but they may be a lot better than anyone expected...except for maybe the players....

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
We've been over this before, no one cares about us, we're a joke, which is fine by me, because this teams defense is good, very good, it's been forever since I could say that.

It's not better than the SB team yet in terms of overall but it has a chance to be, even with an acceptable offense this team is scary to play, because as Mitch says we can rush the passer, we can cover and we can stop the run.

That's huge and others will catch on soon enough.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its an incredible defense. Somehow I wish we could marry this defense to the super bowl offense and play that damn super bowl again.

OP
OP
C

CDogg

Reaction score
We've been over this before, no one cares about us, we're a joke, which is fine by me, because this teams defense is good, very good, it's been forever since I could say that.

It's not better than the SB team yet in terms of overall but it has a chance to be, even with an acceptable offense this team is scary to play, because as Mitch says we can rush the passer, we can cover and we can stop the run.

That's huge and others will catch on soon enough.

I know I just get frustrated when we do what all the so called experts say we need to do to be taken seriously wich is go to the east coast and beat a good team and we still get disrespected.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
I know I just get frustrated when we do what all the so called experts say we need to do to be taken seriously wich is go to the east coast and beat a good team and we still get disrespected.

The Patriots know now, one team at a time...:D

JC_AZ

JC_AZ
Reaction score
Deon gave the Cards credit, said he thinks they will challenge the Whiners for the NFC West

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05