No respect for NFC West

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Niners are +9 at Steelers and we are +8 at Baltimore. Both seem high to me but early money must be going to the AFC teams. FYI - the ONLY favorites who covered this week were Dallas and Pittsburgh.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I see the Steelers beating the piss out of the Niners this week, but the Ravens wont be able to cover the spread on us unless their D scores 3 TDs IMO.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see the Steelers beating the piss out of the Niners this week, but the Ravens wont be able to cover the spread on us unless their D scores 3 TDs IMO.
ot: Anyone see the NFL Network show on Ray Lewis over the summer. The guy still eats steak with white bread. I like him.

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
From an outsiders perspective:

two bottom tier defenses from last year held the 49ers under 200 yards for the game. I am sure people are expecting Pitttsburgh to keep 49ers under 50 yards or something.

As for the Cards and Balt -- again -- its perspective that matters -- a top notch AFC playoff team at home playing a team that drafted at #5. It makes sense.

If you really feel that this isnt accurate, you should be rejoicing in your good fortune to make easy money.

chicards11

Registered
Reaction score
From an outsiders perspective:

two bottom tier defenses from last year held the 49ers under 200 yards for the game. I am sure people are expecting Pitttsburgh to keep 49ers under 50 yards or something.

As for the Cards and Balt -- again -- its perspective that matters -- a top notch AFC playoff team at home playing a team that drafted at #5. It makes sense.

If you really feel that this isnt accurate, you should be rejoicing in your good fortune to make easy money.

COULDNT AGREE MORE

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ot: Anyone see the NFL Network show on Ray Lewis over the summer. The guy still eats steak with white bread. I like him.

No, but I love Ray Lewis...he's ferocious. How can you not be pumped playing along side a guy like that?

Lorenzo

Reaction score
ray lewis is the best linebacker of the past 10 years. His best days are behind him though. That defense was down right freakish. He is the lightning rod for that team. Every great SB team needs to have a leader like ray that does all of the talking and the walking. Those guys are rare.

OldDirtMcGirt

Reaction score
B-More's offense isn't good enough to beat us by ten. I'm definitely putting some cheddar on this game.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
B-More's offense isn't good enough to beat us by ten. I'm definitely putting some cheddar on this game.
maybe.......maybe not. but we've all seen that defense tear up teams that were thought to have good offensive production. The one thing in the cards favor is that the ravens are a year older and ray lewis is hurt. I bet they wish they still had thomas.

The Dude

Rookie
Reaction score

funny because i remember someone saying the 49ers wouldn't be able to cover the Cards when they open up 3 wide formations. I take Baltimore's secondary vs. the cards receivers. And i am not even going to argue the fact that we will get destroyed against pit.