Not OT: Eva Longoria Divorcing Tony Parker

The_Matrix

Jump Program
Reaction score
Deadspin Article Link

Summary: Eva Longoria is divorcing Tony Parker, who cheated on her with Erin Barry, wife of former Spurs teammate Brent Barry. Erin Barry has also filed for divorce.

Rumor: Eva Longoria may be dating Steve Nash, who also announced his divorce this week from Alejandra Amarilla.

You must be registered for see images

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Holy Moly!
I'm dizzy from trying to figure out whos doing what with you know who.

Divide Et Impera

Reaction score
Barry's wife is an attractive woman, but Eva Longoria is.... Holy Toledo! Parker stepped down on that affair. I mean, if you're gonna go dirty and cheat like that, at least be sure that she's a cheatable offense. Step up, not down....

OP
OP
The_Matrix

The_Matrix

Jump Program
Reaction score
Smokin' hot Eva Longoria... 70% Euro, 27% Asian, 3% African.....

100% 35 years old.

Parker bangs one of the hottest women in the world through her prime sexual years, now dumps her aging mid-thirties body.

Price: whatever their prenup costs him.
Reward: freedom to bang any woman he wants. Plus, he's in the unique position of being a multi-millionaire athlete and can literally get any woman he wants.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
Barry's wife is an attractive woman, but Eva Longoria is.... Holy Toledo! Parker stepped down on that affair. I mean, if you're gonna go dirty and cheat like that, at least be sure that she's a cheatable offense. Step up, not down....
Yeah, he should have nailed Duncan's wife instead. She's way hotter!

You must be registered for see images

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Well they all go out clubbing, and I've never seen any of them turn away from flirting or anything else like that.

They ALL cheat...except about 1 percent of them.

Seriously, how many sports stars when you're out in scottsdale do you see NOT CHEATING. Hell go to any club in scottsdale, you'll probably find an athlete cheating in almost every one at any given time. It's just amazing the 'wall street' model of looking the other way surprises so many. They ALL cheat. They all do it right in front of everybody.

Personally I'm just glad throughout the phx sports teams, all the cokeheads that I'm aware of, who did coke in front of people even, are now gone. Good Riddance. Many of them, were quite popular too.

You want to date a married phx (or ANY) sports athlete? Go to clubs.

Plenty of out of town sports athletes always boozing it up and looking to cheat around here.

I swear in this world there are dummies, and dummies who also put their heads in the sand. Obviously when looking around this shocks people, and I really do have to laugh. Because it's been smacking everybody in the face. Just like a number of P&R situations.

Wake up.

TucsonDevil

Good to be back!
Reaction score
I know I'm in the minority here, but Eva is just too short to be hot.

Well, no one that we hear about. I've been faithful for 13 years, but that doesn't make news.

For the record, I have about 13 & 3/4 years - cheat free... on both sides.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the circumstances when Nash announced his divorce - one day after Alejandra gave birth. Talk about bad timing ...

SactownSunsFan

Welcome to the Age of Ayton
Reaction score
LOL@ Eva telling everything to Mario Lopez, the dirtbag who cheated on Ali Landry the day before their marriage, and several days after.

Oh, and Steve Nash makes Magic Johnson look like AC Green.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know I'm in the minority here, but Eva is just too short to be hot.

For the record, I have about 13 & 3/4 years - cheat free... on both sides.

That's great. How long have you been married?

Steve

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah right...tell that to Doug Christie and his controlling husband.

Honestly, that was the first thing I thought of when I saw the picture of Parker and Barry. I don't like to stand in judgement of anyone else (that doesn't mean I don't do it, I just don't like to do it) but I don't understand why you bother getting married in the first place if you're just going to mess around.

However, in Doug Christie's case, I'd probably support the idea of infidelity. Everytime I saw him with his wife I was reminded of the Sam Kinison routine "honey,have a good time with the boys and if you need your penis it will be in my purse or the refrigerator".

Steve

Last edited: