O-Line Coach

Grand Canon

Rookie
Reaction score
I cant remeber the play but we had some ridiculous scheme where Ross and Davis our tackle block inside and our guards went to block outside- it is when Warner is in the game- It was the most upsetting thing I saw all day- I replayed it 5 times on TIVO because I couldnt believe my eyes- Lindsay is way in over his head- The offensive coordinator is overmatched- why cant Denny hire proven people????? Denny Green's biggest mistake is that he hasn't hired the right people to be around him ala Mike Tice/ Bill Bilicheck you get the picture...

Red Fury

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Grand Canon said:
I cant remeber the play but we had some ridiculous scheme where Ross and Davis our tackle block inside and our guards went to block outside- it is when Warner is in the game- It was the most upsetting thing I saw all day- I replayed it 5 times on TIVO because I couldnt believe my eyes- Lindsay is way in over his head- The offensive coordinator is overmatched- why cant Denny hire proven people????? Denny Green's biggest mistake is that he hasn't hired the right people to be around him ala Mike Tice/ Bill Bilicheck you get the picture...

I think you hit the nail on the head with this one. Lindsay shouldn't be coaching in the NFL. I would bet that there are high school coaches that are more knowledgeable about OL play than Lindsay. When you have 5 guys on the OL that way more than 300 lbs they should at the least be able to screen their man in front of them for 2 seconds to give a back or qb a chance.

Combine lack of talent with poor coaching and you have the Cardinals OL.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05