Okay, who and where ?

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Sunday will be my first Cards game in Arizona. Who runs the best tailgates(of course, they're all good) and where? If invited, I would love to stop by a couple tailgates and meet some of you. What time do the festivities usually get started. I have a parking pass for the EP(gray,i think) lot. Also, what are the rules for having beer. I know at OSU you can't have an open can but if it's in a cup it's ok. That seems a pretty ridiculous rule but are there any rules like that for the Cards tailgate.

Also, i posted awhile back that i was in for the perfect weekend. I'm flying into Phoenix saturday morning, watching the OSU beatTEX on Sat night, going to see the Cards win a game Sunday and flying to Vegas Sunday night to win lot of cash until Tuesday.Well,that weekend just got a little better. Me and my girlfriend have decided to tie the knot on Monday in Vegas. I knew she was the one after she got me World Series tix to Chicago for the Sox last year and then got two tickets for the Cards home opener at the new stadium this year. She's pretty easy on the eyes too. You guys will like her. In fact, you'll probably be thinking, what the hell is she doing with that guy ? :D . But, anyway, i look forward to meeting some of you to put a face and personality with the names on here.

Cardsmasochist

Full Throttle!!
Reaction score
Cbus cardsfan said:
Sunday will be my first Cards game in Arizona. Who runs the best tailgates(of course, they're all good) and where? If invited, I would love to stop by a couple tailgates and meet some of you. What time do the festivities usually get started. I have a parking pass for the EP(gray,i think) lot. Also, what are the rules for having beer. I know at OSU you can't have an open can but if it's in a cup it's ok. That seems a pretty ridiculous rule but are there any rules like that for the Cards tailgate.

Also, i posted awhile back that i was in for the perfect weekend. I'm flying into Phoenix saturday morning, watching the OSU beatTEX on Sat night, going to see the Cards win a game Sunday and flying to Vegas Sunday night to win lot of cash until Tuesday.Well,that weekend just got a little better. Me and my girlfriend have decided to tie the knot on Monday in Vegas. I knew she was the one after she got me World Series tix to Chicago for the Sox last year and then got two tickets for the Cards home opener at the new stadium this year. She's pretty easy on the eyes too. You guys will like her. In fact, you'll probably be thinking, what the hell is she doing with that guy ? :D . But, anyway, i look forward to meeting some of you to put a face and personality with the names on here.

Post a pic of your girlfriend/fiance.

OP
OP
Cbus cardsfan

Cbus cardsfan

Reaction score
i'm not much of a picture guy.I doubt that i have one that i can upload. I'm still back in the old days where i have prints/polaroids. We are bringing a digital camera with us so maybe i'll be able to post some pics from the game/tailgate.

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
Nothing like the "Cardsmasochist" asking for pictures of your girlfirend . . .

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Congrats, C-Bus! :cheers:

I'm sure Derm and those guys will give you info on tailgating. If not, try the half time meet.

OP
OP
Cbus cardsfan

Cbus cardsfan

Reaction score
DeAnna said:
Congrats, C-Bus! :cheers:

I'm sure Derm and those guys will give you info on tailgating. If not, try the half time meet.
Thanks. Btw, her name is DeAnna also. Must be the name :thumbup: .

Cardsmasochist

Full Throttle!!
Reaction score
Cbus cardsfan said:
i'm not much of a picture guy.I doubt that i have one that i can upload. I'm still back in the old days where i have prints/polaroids. We are bringing a digital camera with us so maybe i'll be able to post some pics from the game/tailgate.

I'm sure she's hot and you are a lucky man. Of course, if you get around to uploading a picture, that would be cool, too.

DieHardCardFan

Dallas 2011
Reaction score
We all tailgate in Lot F towards the NE corner of the lot! Just look for the Red Heat Wrecking Crew banner! Lot F rocks, all grass and so far some really good people tailgating around us. We will have about 50 people at the tailgate, food, beer and lots of fun! Stop on by and introduce yourself!

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
Cbus cardsfan said:
she got me World Series tix to Chicago for the Sox last year and then got two tickets for the Cards home opener at the new stadium this year.

:raccoon:

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
I'll be there too, wandering around aimlessly. If I do not have a parking pass, where do i get one? Can I just pay there?

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cbus cardsfan said:

Tickets to the world series and the Cards. Damn dude, marry here quick! I wouldn't care if she made Leonard Davis look tiny!

DaCards

I Heart the Cardinals!!
Reaction score
:cheers: Congrats Cbus!! Dont let that get away!

Ill be looking for the Banner come sunday morning....What time you all start your thing out there usually?

:newcards:DaCards

Redmark

Registered
Reaction score
Cbus cardsfan said:
Also, i posted awhile back that i was in for the perfect weekend. I'm flying into Phoenix saturday morning, watching the OSU beatTEX on Sat night

Shoot for the moon! You only live once, right:D

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Our tailgate party is on the Great Lawn (SE corner) right across from the #1 entry. Look for 2 blue EZ up canopies side by side, I wear a #11 Fitz jersey. All are welcome to stop by & have a drink & something to eat. We also linger there after the game rather than fight traffic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05