Orphan Black: Echoes (AMC)

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Just finished the first series. Really good show.
This part was a godsend for Tatiana, holy crap...5 years of playing between 4 and 7 characters per episode... it's a complete resume in a single show. She did a great job with the personality variances with very few slips...
Out of all those beautiful sisters, artfully displayed versions of a single woman...I confirmed something about me that I already kinda knew... I'm drawn to crazy...because be honest, wasn't Helena the hottest sister?? I mean really... fierce, sexy, zero bullshyte, and totally deadly defending her family. That's a woman right there!

To make a great series you need great characters and this show had several. Many who made the good to evil to good character arc...
Felix, started as the low rent gay hooker orphan boy...and could have stayed that way.. but he established depth and nuance that transformed him into a faceted and nuanced character.

My favorite non sister though... had to be Dad Bod Donnie... we thought he was a bad guy...turned out he was just a nerd...the most adaptive, chill, roll with it character in the entire show...and he kinda ended up with sister wives by the end. The nice guy didn't finish last in his case, lol.

Gonna take a break from clones for a couple days before I dive into the new series..Jessica Jones stars in Echoes right?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake